GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hotmail Help Please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/01/03 at 12:34
Regular
Someone has sent an email to one of my hotmail accounts, but the account had lapsed, I have reactivated my account (after the email would have been received). (I hadn't logged in for 30 days blah blah blah) anyone know if the email will ever arrive or is it lost in cyberspace for ever ?

ta
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:27
Regular
"http://fabio2003.tk"
It ill be gone! for good!
Fri 24/01/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
cjh your exactly right, it was returned as undeliverable and my friend has resent it :)

thanks everyone
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:57
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
It isn't all that ridiculous, as it's designed to stop non-used accounts taking up space. Although it can be a pain.

As for the E-mail, it should have been returned to the sender as undeliverable. If the sender didn't get it back, then chances are it's on the Hotmail Server somewhere. Try E-mailing [email protected] or [email protected] and ask them about it. It's probably waiting to be sent to you, it just needs a little push into your E-mail Inbox.
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
will let you know, thanks
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:40
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
I think it's gone forever, sorry.

Hotmail sucks for this, all they want to do is make you pay the £20 a year. 30 days is ridiculous...
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:37
"I hate that!!!"
It may arrive late.

Check your trashcan too! just incase.

then again it's probably lost in cyber space forever
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Someone has sent an email to one of my hotmail accounts, but the account had lapsed, I have reactivated my account (after the email would have been received). (I hadn't logged in for 30 days blah blah blah) anyone know if the email will ever arrive or is it lost in cyberspace for ever ?

ta

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.