GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES5 demo..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
[URL]http://files.filefront.com/PES5_Demo___No_Commentaryzip/;4140642;;/fileinfo.html[/URL]

Im not even gonna attempt to play it on my PC, so if anybody downloads it can you tell me what you think?

Thanks.
Mon 19/09/05 at 23:35
Regular
"Touched!"
Ohhh, just noticed this! Will download it after some Lockdown.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:44
Regular
Time the tackles and it works perfect.

Make your move to coincide when the ball has left the player who is dribbling's foot and make sure it's not from behind or from the side of the player.

Obviously better players keep the ball closer to their feet especially when sprinting compared to not so good players.

It's all about skill :-).
Mon 19/09/05 at 16:04
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Unfortunately yes, Tilta. It should have been similar or slightly toned down on the touchy ref front. And you can still get away with one on one block tackle fouls, but not slide tackles.
Sun 18/09/05 at 15:32
Regular
I just hope the refs actually send players off when forwards get fouled through on goal :(

Had enough of cuntz getting away with yellows and cripling my players in the process!
Sun 18/09/05 at 13:14
Regular
Ashman wrote:

> After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that
> the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.

More?

Christ, I thought they were already too touchy.
Sat 17/09/05 at 21:48
Regular
The_Mob...learn to read.
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:53
Regular
"bot"
Hedfix wrote:
> Apologies but: how the hell do you play this on PC with keyboard and
> mouse?
>
> I'm guessing the answer is "with great difficulty" but
> anyway...

That's an understatement! It's a complete nightmare. I have a couple of pads for my PC so I can play these type of games though.
Sat 17/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Ashman wrote:
> It almost definitely won't have made a difference. I can't remember
> which one I used to download from.
>
> After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that
> the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.

No differences? Only in ps2 and in pc's won't make difference but in (X-Box and X-Box 360) will make a big game with better graphics than any other game appart from fifa 2006, skills needed on all fifa games which make the games boring and always the same faces to different players.
Fri 16/09/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Ok may try again, or may use bit torrent! It just takes a while with my measly 512Kbs!

Cheers though!
Fri 16/09/05 at 15:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It almost definitely won't have made a difference. I can't remember which one I used to download from.

After a bit more playage I've got to say I don't like the fact that the refs blow up much more than in Evo 4.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.