GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best goals DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
Ordered a DVD a few weeks back and now that exams are over I finally got round to putting it on.
250 of the best premiership goals from 92-99.

Some great goals on this and some magic from a few of the premierships best players.

Never realised there there were so many great players and great goals.

So whats the best goal you have seen in a premiership game?
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:48
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ordered a DVD a few weeks back and now that exams are over I finally got round to putting it on.
250 of the best premiership goals from 92-99.

Some great goals on this and some magic from a few of the premierships best players.

Never realised there there were so many great players and great goals.

So whats the best goal you have seen in a premiership game?
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lots of people will probebly say Beckhams lob from the half way line which needed great awareness and vision, but I really like Bergkamp's goal last season the beautiful flick round a defender a quick spin lots of strength to hold him of and a clinical finish.
Fri 24/01/03 at 08:48
Regular
92-99 :p not even near Henry's wonder years :p
Fri 24/01/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Either Cantonas Knee and then Volly into the top corner (not sure who against but he was wearing the Green/Yello strip)

Or a Leeds goal that i think was scored by Hasselbaink where he creamed the ball from about 25 yards and it lodged its self in the top corner of the goal (where the metal frame supports the net)

Although if i's only the premiership it misses out the 20 yard overhead scissor kick that was scored in the first div. i'm not sure but it i think it was either against Crystal Palace or for them...any ideas?
Fri 24/01/03 at 12:55
Regular
Mr Lover Man wrote:

> Although if i's only the premiership it misses out the 20 yard
> overhead scissor kick that was scored in the first div. i'm not sure
> but it i think it was either against Crystal Palace or for them...any
> ideas?

Could be trevor sinclair for QPR? Not certain though. I think that was the same season as Beckhams halfway lob. I think Sky gave beckham goal of the season while the BBC gave it to Sinclair.

My personal fave is by Cantona. Against Sunderland i think at OT. He played a little one two with brian Mclair took the ball on towards the area and lobbed the keeper going in off the inside of the post. Sheer class, i will always remember his reacion as well. Turning slowly in aura of the stadium and the magical goal he scored in it.
Fri 24/01/03 at 13:05
"Darkness, always"
Or†ega wrote:
> class, i will always remember his reacion as well. Turning slowly in
> aura of the stadium and the magical goal he scored in it.

That was magic. The ball went in, he just stopped and turned, hands on his hips, looking around the stadium.

Contona was sheer class. I almost cried when he retired, I thought he had another year or two in him yet =(
Fri 24/01/03 at 16:31
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:

> Cantona was sheer class. I almost cried when he retired, I thought he
> had another year or two in him yet =(

It was nice the way he left, winning the premiership an all, leaving as a legend on top of his form. Although i would have loved to seen him lift the Europeon cup.
Fri 24/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Not really sure what goal I'd say is the best.

Matt Le Tissier scored some great goals.
Fri 24/01/03 at 20:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
> Matt Le Tissier scored some great goals.

True - His goal against Blackburn which won goal of the season was incredible!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.