GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Snot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 18:26
Regular
Snot, it's so annoying. Sitting in an A-Level ICT exam today and i needed to concentrate, guess what? My nose starts running, no not from my face, but loads of annoying snot. I have a cold but it wasnt a problem until i began the exam. I dont get it, did the humidity change and the green stuff started rolling or did my brain try and fight against me and told the nose to do its stuff? Also why does it hurt the back of your head if you sniff hard? Its really painful.

Bogeys are annoying aswell, dont get me started on them. Just when you think you've cleared the lot some more form out of no where. When you need to be looking your coolest there is always a rogue one dangling out of your nose, or embeded in your cheek when you wake up. I hate snot, snot nice!

Odin
Thu 23/01/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If you're into your rock, theres a really great band called Snot, check out the 'Get Some' album.
Wed 22/01/03 at 22:21
"High polygon count"
It's because you're sitting with your head tipped forward.

Tip your head back, and it'll stop - though that makes it very hard to read the questions or write your answers! :-)
Wed 22/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
My hayfever used to make it really bad during summer exams, but I got some nasal spray and it works like a charm.

Or like a nasal spray, I s'pose.
Wed 22/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
phi11ip wrote:
> ...now I
> always come equipt with a packet of tissues!

*giggle*
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I lvoe the title!

I always take a tissue into an exam as I ALWAYS get a runny nose if I don't!

I've had to rub it all over my blazer sleeze in the past because it got so bad!

Urgh!

Hayfever tablets made that experience a thing of the past, now I always come equipt with a packet of tissues!
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
Yeah but i didnt want to blow into a tissue in a big silent hall, and annoy everyone. So i sniffed all the way through
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:33
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah going from a hot place to a warm one just lets the green stuff rip so you have to either get a tissue or wipe it on your sleeve, ewww.

sniff sniff
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:26
Regular
Snot, it's so annoying. Sitting in an A-Level ICT exam today and i needed to concentrate, guess what? My nose starts running, no not from my face, but loads of annoying snot. I have a cold but it wasnt a problem until i began the exam. I dont get it, did the humidity change and the green stuff started rolling or did my brain try and fight against me and told the nose to do its stuff? Also why does it hurt the back of your head if you sniff hard? Its really painful.

Bogeys are annoying aswell, dont get me started on them. Just when you think you've cleared the lot some more form out of no where. When you need to be looking your coolest there is always a rogue one dangling out of your nose, or embeded in your cheek when you wake up. I hate snot, snot nice!

Odin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.