GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is it true?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 16:03
Regular
Is it true the main reason Bush wants to go to war is because of the rich oil in Iraq?

If so, he deserves a slap. He is a dangerous man who really is an idiot.

Makes me angry.
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:16
Regular
Yes i know that we need oil too, i just thought it was Americas war. We could suffer a lot more than other countries though as we havnt got that many other sources of energy.
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Odin wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that if it is the oil thing that Bush wants to go to
> war on its because he is scared that Iraq will stop the flow of oil
> out of the middle east. Therefore leading to price rises as scarcity
> increases. Just think of all those American cars that will come to a
> stop, perhaps greenpeace will be on the Iraqi's side ;)

You do know that;
a)we need oil too ?
b)more than just cars rely on oil being cheaply available, like power ?
c)if Iraq did stop the oil flow it would make a conflict easier to jsutify anyway ?

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:23
Regular
I'm pretty sure that if it is the oil thing that Bush wants to go to war on its because he is scared that Iraq will stop the flow of oil out of the middle east. Therefore leading to price rises as scarcity increases. Just think of all those American cars that will come to a stop, perhaps greenpeace will be on the Iraqi's side ;)
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sounds fine to me

Let's go to war
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:17
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Sand. You got it Sheepy. The Americans will continue to pollute the atmosphere and induce global warming on such a scale, the whole world will soon be desert. The war is just a way of securing any sand currenlty owned by other "luckier" countries.

Then they will create a beach the size of Russia (on Russia) and all go into retirement.

All subsequent wars will be fought over the ownership of incredients vital to the production of suncream lotion and sangria.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did anyone here Bush yesterday?

In talking for 30 seconds he managed to say 'they keep asking for more time' three times.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sand

They want sand
Wed 22/01/03 at 16:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I know someone who keeps a can of oil in his garden shed and he hasn't had any Americans invading his garden.

Thus there must be another reason to the impending war, one we haven't realised yet.
Wed 22/01/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is it just me or did the title and question seem a bit strange

As if it was some kind of secret... everyone who is slightly cynical knows a main reason is to secure oil.
Wed 22/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
It is because of the oil, but not for the associated reasons most people assume.

What makes parts of the Middle East rich, whilst others are poor ? Oil.

What is the central issue concerning the UN ? Weapons of mass destruction, expensive to make weapons at that.

Iraq has oil, hence it has the money to produce said weapons, a lrge military e.t.c. and become the problem it is now.

If Iraq had no oil there would be no problem, as Iraq would not be able to afford such weapons in the first place.

Incidentally, why did Saddam invade Kuwait ? Oil, but does anyone mention that ? Nope, it's Big Bad Bush all the way....., "he's on the board of oil companies" and suchlike, plus the numerous cowboy references, which are stupid.

~~Belldandy~~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.