GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 14:26
Regular
During the match did anyone else notice Jericho fall out of the ring? he clearly was eliminated and the ref help him back in!! its hard to spot but it happened!!
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:26
During the match did anyone else notice Jericho fall out of the ring? he clearly was eliminated and the ref help him back in!! its hard to spot but it happened!!
Wed 22/01/03 at 16:54
yeah, i seen it too.

From our TV screens point of view it was in the upper left corner of the ring. I watched the crowds reaction and im not sure if he touched the ground with two feet or not. they were lucky jericho was obscured by a pretty packed ring at the time. JR kept quiet tho.

Also, somebody DEFINETLY touched the floor with two feet RIGHT next to the camera but were helped back in, cant remember who it was, but the person who came out with him was eliminated.

Also, anyone see LEsnar stop Taker from falling when he alost got pushed over. i laughed my pants off when lesnar's face dropped to the floor !
Wed 22/01/03 at 18:52
Regular
im stupid i didn order it so i just wanna know what undertaker came back as
Wed 22/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
pumba wrote:
> im stupid i didn order it so i just wanna know what undertaker came
> back as

The American Badass
Wed 22/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho still ruled in the Rumble, they should have made him and Lesnar the final two.
Thu 23/01/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, I agree. That way it would've kept us all guessing about who was going to win. With Taker and Brock ending it, we all knew Brock would win because Taker hadn't wrestled for months so hadn't really had chance to be pushed for the rumble.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Still, I enojyed the actually Rumble, especially the first ten or so.
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Yeah, the Rumble ruled! It might've been better if Jericho hadn't whooped HBK's @Ss so bad at the begnning because then, he might not have cost Jericho the number 1 contender spot...
Thu 23/01/03 at 23:48
kingcoisty wrote:

> Also, anyone see LEsnar stop Taker from falling when he alost got
> pushed over. i laughed my pants off when lesnar's face dropped to the
> floor !

Lesner for deffinate stopped taker from falling out, i couldn't believe it, it practically told you the ending.
Fri 24/01/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I missed it this year....normally they have some golden oldies in it e.g Honky Tonk Man, Tantanka, Ultimate Warrior...anyone like that this year?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.