GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Royal Rumble..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 14:26
Regular
During the match did anyone else notice Jericho fall out of the ring? he clearly was eliminated and the ref help him back in!! its hard to spot but it happened!!
Wed 05/02/03 at 22:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
When I watched it, I skipped every match but the Rumble, that's how good I am.

All I saw was Triple H get sledgehammered then stoopid viking head dress wearer totally and completely obviously make the sledge look like the piece of plastic that it is, damn foo'.
Mon 03/02/03 at 23:06
Wow thanks"he starts disliking wrestling"
Fri 31/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
hypolk wrote:
> Is wrestling real or is it just entertainment,all those punches they
> blow and those things the do that they jump and miss are they real or
> fake and do they set the person that is gona win.

---

Are you about 3?

My youngest brother who is 7 knows that wrestling is fixed.
Fri 31/01/03 at 00:01
Its fixed, some is fake but some isn't.
Thu 30/01/03 at 22:47
Is wrestling real or is it just entertainment,all those punches they blow and those things the do that they jump and miss are they real or fake and do they set the person that is gona win.
Tue 28/01/03 at 17:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I just watched the event in full again yesterday. Here's a short review of it:

Show -vs- Lesnar
Fair enough match - it was short, which was a good thing, because it saved Brock's energy for the Rumble later, and Big Show could waste as much as he wanted in it, as he wouldn't be doing anything later on - and to be fair to him, he wasn't as bad as he usually is.

Dudleyz -vs- Un-Americans
This match was quite good to watch - the Dudleyz were brilliant as ever, and Lance Storm is one of the best wrestlers in the company, and again he performed very well indeed. Good stuff.

Torrie -vs- Dawn
Crap storyline, crap match.

HHH -vs- Steiner
To be quite honest, this match wasn't ever going to be any good anyway. Triple H seems to have lost the ability to put on a good match, and I could see that Scott Steiner clearly isn't on the form that he was in WCW. All he seemed to do throughout the match was Suplex after Suplex after Suplex... and Triple H was his usual, doing naff all. And the ending was just shocking - WWE, I expect a lot more.

Angle -vs- Benoit
Royal Rumbles always have one outstanding match other than the main event (2000 - Chris Jericho -vs- Chris Benoit, Ladder Match, 2001 - Kurt Angle -vs- Triple H (it was good, honestly), and I never saw 2002, but I bet it did :-D), and if this match had to be put into one word, then 'Brilliant' would be that word. But instead, I'll go on - both Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle for the full length of the match were amazing - great moves, cool-looking counters, good length, and there were some high-impact moves from both of them. The WWE have been decent to Angle in letting him win without the help of Team Angle, and it really shows what a great wrestler he can be. Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle are the two best wrestlers in the WWE at the moment - no-one can really compare to them. Outstanding.

Royal Rumble
Was exciting as ever, and full of funny stuff, but there were no surprise packages this year (we all knew it was Undertaker who was the secret character), like there have been almost every year I can remember. Some mistakes as well - Edge's feet clearly touched the floor early on, and Brock Lesnar had to keep Undertaker from falling out of the ring, and that just looked crap, but aside from these faults, it was really good to watch, as ever. One other thing I have to say though - Brock Lesnar's win was a little predictable...
Tue 28/01/03 at 13:43
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Lance Vance Dance wrote:
> The Benoit V angle match was good but it is getting old now.
>
> I disagree. I could watch Benoit and Angle wrestle every day. It is
> that good.

I agree with GP...throw in Lance Storm and we could have the best three-way dance in WWE history.
Tue 28/01/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Lance Vance Dance wrote:
> The Benoit V angle match was good but it is getting old now.

I disagree. I could watch Benoit and Angle wrestle every day. It is that good.
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:56
Yeah 2001 - the Honky Tonk man! Legendary
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree about the actual Rumble, it was certainly better than 2002. 2001 ruled though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.