GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/01/03 at 02:29
Regular
Well i thought i heard a grinding noise so i turned off the pc and reseating the cpu fan, nic card and gfx card just in case it was them not seadted properly i start up it still does it but i find that it happens when i entered the TO menu that makes a little noise when u click on it..... so i turned it off again. Found out the speakers werent plugged in properly.... remind me this i shake too much while opening pc's but i managed seesh dont need to do this with consoles :S
My heads done with that noise so i have to get away......
Only thing good that game out of it was that the NIC was not properly seated so..... strange how it still worked without being fully in o.O
Sat 25/01/03 at 20:11
Regular
Lol now ist stopped soz bout this topic computers do my head in..
Sat 25/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"How Handy."
Thank god..
Sat 25/01/03 at 02:29
Regular
Well the grinding noise was the PSU im off for a long while......
Sat 25/01/03 at 02:19
Regular
"How Handy."
3 times i've read this and I still haven't got a clue what he's on about..
Fri 24/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I have to agree, that was a pointless post but very true.
I just installed Xp on my system, everything worked fine until I booted Windows for the first time, it didn't show my CD drives even though i'd just used them to install XP, they wern't plugged in properly.
so what was the grinding noise? wouldn't have been your speakers?? :/
Wed 22/01/03 at 13:39
Regular
'Oh im so hard i bash people online! *gasp'
Wed 22/01/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
ajg wrote:
> /me yawns

Me too. Apparently this lad is 17 too. I thought he was 11 with his daft typing.....
Wed 22/01/03 at 11:33
Regular
""
/me yawns
Wed 22/01/03 at 02:29
Regular
Well i thought i heard a grinding noise so i turned off the pc and reseating the cpu fan, nic card and gfx card just in case it was them not seadted properly i start up it still does it but i find that it happens when i entered the TO menu that makes a little noise when u click on it..... so i turned it off again. Found out the speakers werent plugged in properly.... remind me this i shake too much while opening pc's but i managed seesh dont need to do this with consoles :S
My heads done with that noise so i have to get away......
Only thing good that game out of it was that the NIC was not properly seated so..... strange how it still worked without being fully in o.O

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.