GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New South Park (5th Oct - World or Warcraft Eps)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/10/06 at 15:03
Regular
I'm quite looking forward to this :D anyone else planning to watch it?

YouTube Trailer
Sat 04/11/06 at 14:43
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
> Heard about their latest one? It involes Steve Irwin with a
> Stingray hanging from his chest. Think it's bit too insensitive
> if you ask me, considering it's not that long since he died.

Saw it, wasn't really any more offensive than anything else they have done. It's gotten to the stage where it's expected from them.

As for the episode after that one, it's truly hilarious. After attacking every religion known to man, Parker and Stone's latest target is: atheism!! Heh. And the Wii is heavily referenced also.
WIN WIN WIN
Thu 02/11/06 at 21:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
That's never something that bothers me, as everyone's entitled to an opinion, and it can result great entertainment!
Thu 02/11/06 at 19:27
Regular
So? I don't care if the minority are offended just so the majority can laugh. (that sounded really evil didn't it?)
Thu 02/11/06 at 17:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's not that I'm moffended by that sort of thing; hell, if I was, I wouldn't own a significan chunk of my music collection; it's just that sometimes a large number of people react badly to that sort of thing and are offended and so on!
Thu 02/11/06 at 17:29
Regular
Man you need to live the i'm not offended by anything lifestyle or you'll lead a boring life. For example Morning Glory Comics.
Thu 02/11/06 at 17:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's more a matter of taste and respect than that!
Thu 02/11/06 at 16:46
Regular
People die all the time, it's a part of life. Get over it.
Thu 02/11/06 at 16:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I guess South Park's writers are like Slayer; a desire to do something quite controversial ("We're Slayer, man, we have to be dangerous!")... same sort of attitude I think, though there is a fine line between satire and being simply out of line... I'm not comparing this to songs written about 9/11 from the terrorist's point of view, it's a similar attitude by the looks of things though.
Thu 02/11/06 at 09:17
Regular
Yeah some parts only a WoW-player would 'get', but it's hilarious in the way it pokes fun at the whole genre :)

There are also some innacuracies only a WoW-player would spot (i.e. Stan's Dad said said he was a Hunter, but Humans don't have that class available to them).

I really enjoyed it though.

Heard about their latest one? It involes Steve Irwin with a Stingray hanging from his chest. Think it's bit too insensitive if you ask me, considering it's not that long since he died.
Wed 01/11/06 at 22:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Saw it yesterday, as the complete episode has been posted on YouTube. It's funny enough, but I guess not using WoW myself some of it is lost on me... the shape the kids ended up in was hilarious though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.