GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is your favourite game ever(any console)?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/01/03 at 17:59
Regular
My favourite game ever is Starfox Adventures
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:52
Regular
Delorentis wrote:

> Commodore 64 - Airborne Ranger (fantastic)

Ah, you had a C64, you wouldn't be able to tell me the name of he game in which you flew some sort of SPACE SHIP thing, and rescued hostages from the ground, at the very beginning (I never ever got further than that though)
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:49
Regular
buggy wrote:
> ToeJam and Earl. on the mega drive. cool game. can't wait to see what
> its like on the xbox.

GamesTM gave it 5/10, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Sat 25/01/03 at 22:44
Regular
davidsobell wrote:
> I never had an N64, but I cant wait to get it on Gamecube.
> I just thought i would say that.

You'll be in for a treat then. Not only will you get the proper, new, cel-shaded Zelda game (perfect score from fujitsu magazine), but also a bonus disc. This will contain the excellent Ocarina Of Time, the expanded version - Ura Zelda, and various demos for forthcoming games.
Thu 23/01/03 at 23:53
ToeJam and Earl. on the mega drive. cool game. can't wait to see what its like on the xbox.
Thu 23/01/03 at 22:37
"The Will of D."
scotty to hotty wrote:
> Kastro wrote:
> Favorite game of all time is easily Final Fantasy 7 on the PSX hey
> dude get out of here and post this in the pc section re playstation
> this is nintendo dude

Actually he is entitled to his own opinion, since the topic is about your fav game on ANY CONSOLE.
Thu 23/01/03 at 19:54
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
Kastro wrote:
> Favorite game of all time is easily Final Fantasy 7 on the PSX hey dude get out of here and post this in the pc section re playstation this is nintendo dude
Thu 23/01/03 at 19:52
"OUCH! AAARGH!"
sonic adventure batlle 2 because of chao and the 2 different storys which cum together at the end in last stages and if any one can find a third person veiw game with now camra troubles then tell me
Thu 23/01/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Australian Person."
Super Mario 64.
Closely followed by Zelda Ocarina of time then Goldeneye.
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:50
Regular
best game ever is street fighter 2 turbo
Wed 22/01/03 at 17:31
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Favorite game of all time is easily Final Fantasy 7 on the PSX

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.