GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve...Not What It Used To Be"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/01/01 at 23:34
Regular
Can you remember the days when you could get any N64 game for peanuts more than £40...the only time you ever spent more was when you bought DK64 and got a free £25 Expansion Pack (As Standard) but now you can get Zelda cheaper in Dixons and Prices for No Mercy are matched In High Street shops. A N64 game with a free Guide the same price as S.R with No Guide. S.R games cheaper because of high stock levels? Maybe But hey...don't we love them...do we? Yes of course but then again they aren't what they used to be are they? Prices are Higher....Special Reserve Inflation Rates are sky rocketing, what will we do...Armageddon is apon is...isn't it?

No...it isn't but still The Prices are Higher, and rising and availablity is decreasing, supply and demand are not quite meeting

S.R..........Watch your prices...Prices or Customers....one has to Decrease!

The Game 1847
Wed 03/01/01 at 23:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Can you remember the days when you could get any N64 game for peanuts more than £40...the only time you ever spent more was when you bought DK64 and got a free £25 Expansion Pack (As Standard) but now you can get Zelda cheaper in Dixons and Prices for No Mercy are matched In High Street shops. A N64 game with a free Guide the same price as S.R with No Guide. S.R games cheaper because of high stock levels? Maybe But hey...don't we love them...do we? Yes of course but then again they aren't what they used to be are they? Prices are Higher....Special Reserve Inflation Rates are sky rocketing, what will we do...Armageddon is apon is...isn't it?

No...it isn't but still The Prices are Higher, and rising and availablity is decreasing, supply and demand are not quite meeting

S.R..........Watch your prices...Prices or Customers....one has to Decrease!

The Game 1847
Thu 04/01/01 at 00:31
Regular
I think it's "gameaday tax", and I'm happy to pay it.

(Pay what? You've only ever brought one game!)

Shush.
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:24
Regular
Talk about not the same, no one's coming on this site as usual!
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:32
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Prices are only UP where there are shortages. Invariably because we have had to pay more for the products.

Affects N64 particularly this year, that's because the publishers are not making enough of the stuff. They are worried they will get stuck with expensive carts which they cannot shift.

Distributors with stock are charging premium prices.

Our biggest problem was TWINE. Promised FIVE times more stock that we actually received. Had to bring it in from Europe.
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:33
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
SNIPER wrote:
> Talk about not the same, no one's coming on this site as usual!

2.4 million page impressions in December cannot be made my "nobody"

Steady increase in use on discussions also.

(So there)
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:34
Regular
yeah so, anyone here?
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:40
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Maybe Corrie's ont 'elly
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:44
Regular
I asked to have a game, FantasyMeister said he'll be back in a few minutes he took 1 hour and got me waiting, Grix came on at 12 midnight when he said he would have a game!
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:50
Regular
Stop moaning, I'm here now.
Thu 04/01/01 at 18:50
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Oh no - maybe they've got

GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.