GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider-Man 2 UMD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/09/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone got theirs? Mine was here when I got home today as I've been away. Will see what it's like later!
Sat 15/10/05 at 13:57
"High polygon count"
Got this reply today:

Dear Mr. Wright,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.

Due to the enormous interest in the PlayStation Portable at launch, there is a slight delay in the dispatch of the PlayStation Portable welcome packs. Please be assured, that as long as you received your confirmation e.mail, your welcome pack will be with you shortly.

Yours sincerely,

Mehul Thakrar
PlayStation Consumer Care Team

Just have to wait I guess!
Fri 14/10/05 at 20:37
"High polygon count"
I've just e-mailed Sony to find out what's happened to mine and see if they can send another out. I reckon someone at the Post Office has snaffled it.
Fri 14/10/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Famitsu! wrote:
How stupid can you get? The site doesnt check
> anything you enter, by all accounts it just seems to send the info to
> Sony who then send out the freebie...

Well yea lol, but at least it's good for us! :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 23:34
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Got mine this morning, 4 days after getting and registering :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 23:16
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Vergil wrote:
> I got mine today...I signed up with my US psp on the site, and changed
> the coding to 1003, as it was orignally 1001 and it worked. It came,
> and it played on my US psp, which brings to speculation - Are all umd
> movies region free?
>
> By the way, you're not meant to hack the site by changing that code,
> but it works, so if the offer is still on, I advise everyone to try
> it. :p

Same here, registered my Jap PSP using the same thing, received the free UMD last week :P How stupid can you get? The site doesnt check anything you enter, by all accounts it just seems to send the info to Sony who then send out the freebie...
Tue 11/10/05 at 10:55
Regular
i got mine last week but aint even opened it yet :s

the wrapping is too tough for me :(
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:01
"High polygon count"
Still not got mine.

Waaaahhhhhhh, mummy!
Sun 02/10/05 at 04:48
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I got mine today...I signed up with my US psp on the site, and changed the coding to 1003, as it was orignally 1001 and it worked. It came, and it played on my US psp, which brings to speculation - Are all umd movies region free?

By the way, you're not meant to hack the site by changing that code, but it works, so if the offer is still on, I advise everyone to try it. :p

Free spider-man 2 rocks. I was also watching Once upon a time in Mexico in college on friday, but unfortunately that was not free. It's a film that I definitely recommend though. The cast comprises of Johnny Depp, Antonio Banderas, Eva Mendes, Mickey Rourke, Salma Hayek, and the actor of green goblin from the first spider-man movie.

It has all of the action, crazy gunplay and "fun" needed for a great movie. I'd give it about 9/10 for anyone interested in it. The picture quality on umd's are great too, if you haven't already noticed. :)
Sat 01/10/05 at 11:08
"Tesco value"
I got mine today, only the UMD, nothing else!

It cam in a proper box, unlike the one I got in my US PSP.

Haven't tried it yet, there doesn't appear to be any region displayed on the box
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:02
Regular
I've still not got mine yet either.

Wonder if they ever noticed that I registered with a US serial number and wont send it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.