GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"britney and Die Hard 4....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/01/03 at 15:01
Regular
I was just reading a story on msn's pages about Nicole Kidman, when I saw a link at the bottom to a story about Die Hard 4 and 'her'.
Don't read any further if you don't want any possible plot details....

the essence of the story is this:
Britney is in talks to be in Die Hard 4 as the kidnapped daughter of McClean.
Bruce says this will definately be his last die hard.

If she gets the part, she would have to work really hard for people not to be rooting for the kidnappers, undoubtedly willis will kick enough bottom to rescue her just in time, whilst providing an ending so as not to leave it open for another sequel.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:30
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Seriously? That would be quite cool. Come on, Die Hard can pretty much only win on camp value now. They could do a comple overhaul and come off with something as spectacular and groundbreaking as the original (most people forget it was a trend setter that was coppied, rather than copying).

Can't see old Brucie going in for anything more than an easy though large pay check though, so something silly like Britney in the cast could be crazy enough to work. Lets face it, kidnap victim probably won't require much acting and every male memeber of the audience will be "feeling" for her no matter what her performance is like.
Mon 20/01/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Have it your way but, i'll be auditioning for the part as one of the kidnappers!
Mon 20/01/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
With any luck the kidnappers will not be as stupid as

'I'll not kill you, I'll set up an elaborate death and then tell you my entire plan'

kinda thing.

I'll be rooting for them...
Mon 20/01/03 at 15:01
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I was just reading a story on msn's pages about Nicole Kidman, when I saw a link at the bottom to a story about Die Hard 4 and 'her'.
Don't read any further if you don't want any possible plot details....

the essence of the story is this:
Britney is in talks to be in Die Hard 4 as the kidnapped daughter of McClean.
Bruce says this will definately be his last die hard.

If she gets the part, she would have to work really hard for people not to be rooting for the kidnappers, undoubtedly willis will kick enough bottom to rescue her just in time, whilst providing an ending so as not to leave it open for another sequel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.