GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shockwave. Keep getting an error and need to send a stupid error report. :@"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 20:42
Regular
When playing Bomberman I occasionally kept getting a message pop up saying "IE has encountered an error and will need to shut down: Do I wish to notify Microsoft?" Well, I formatted the comp the other day for other reasons and have installed all Flash and Shockwave files again from the Macromedia webpage. However, everytime I try to load Shockwave up I keep getting the Microsoft Error and it keeps shutting down. It doesn't matter what game or ap I load, it just keeps doing it. Can anyone help? THanks in advance.
Thu 30/01/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've had similar problem in the past, it is an IE error, I just re-installed IE and Direct X and have never seen the message again (so far)
Sat 25/01/03 at 12:59
Regular
"  "
Cheers, seemed the version of Direct X was yonks old. Although I got it off the Microsoft site only a few weeks ago. Hmm, sorted it now anyway. Cheers.
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
If you have to notify Microsfot i'd have thought that was a browser error other than shockwave, if you've downloaded the newest version and it still doesn't work try looking at the Shockwave FAQ and see what they have to say, even an email to them wouldn't hurt, formatting your hdd seems a bit harsh for such a small thing.
Sat 18/01/03 at 20:42
Regular
"  "
When playing Bomberman I occasionally kept getting a message pop up saying "IE has encountered an error and will need to shut down: Do I wish to notify Microsoft?" Well, I formatted the comp the other day for other reasons and have installed all Flash and Shockwave files again from the Macromedia webpage. However, everytime I try to load Shockwave up I keep getting the Microsoft Error and it keeps shutting down. It doesn't matter what game or ap I load, it just keeps doing it. Can anyone help? THanks in advance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.