GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DW sets the record straight."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
Dead Star plays as Dead or Alive make their way out on the stage. DW is trying to send them to the back, but they aren’t listening. DW and Stone Edge have microphones.

Stone Edge puts the mic to his mouth. He looks to be in a foul mood.

“DW, you can’t do this! You promised you’d be in my corner for my match next week. You promised you’d have my back when I go searching for a tag team title shot! You’re letting the team d-”

DW cuts Stone Edge off, and argues back.

“Firstly, you’re over confident. Who’s to say you’ll be in the match next week? I’m letting the team down? YOU’LL be the one letting the team down if I was to be in your corner. You know this is the right thing for me to do. Heck, let me explain to these dead people. I’m injured. I’m not 100%. Stone Edge here still wants me to be in his corner. That is something that I simply cannot do. I’m confident that we’ll win these tag titles. I know we can do it.”

Stone Edge holds his head in his hands as DW continues.

“That is why I am announcing a leave from SRW. It may not be for long, but I shall not be returning to your screens until SRW Burnout.”

DW walks to the back, leaving The Rat, Crusher and Stone Edge. Stone Edge still has a microphone.

“I’m letting the team down? We’ll see about that!”

Stone Edge grins, he seems to have a plan! The boos can be heard over Rollin’, which plays Dead or Alive out.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Don’t involve me in any matches please. DW has been involved with too much as of late, which is why I have decided to stay away from the arena until Burnout.
Sat 18/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
Dead Star plays as Dead or Alive make their way out on the stage. DW is trying to send them to the back, but they aren’t listening. DW and Stone Edge have microphones.

Stone Edge puts the mic to his mouth. He looks to be in a foul mood.

“DW, you can’t do this! You promised you’d be in my corner for my match next week. You promised you’d have my back when I go searching for a tag team title shot! You’re letting the team d-”

DW cuts Stone Edge off, and argues back.

“Firstly, you’re over confident. Who’s to say you’ll be in the match next week? I’m letting the team down? YOU’LL be the one letting the team down if I was to be in your corner. You know this is the right thing for me to do. Heck, let me explain to these dead people. I’m injured. I’m not 100%. Stone Edge here still wants me to be in his corner. That is something that I simply cannot do. I’m confident that we’ll win these tag titles. I know we can do it.”

Stone Edge holds his head in his hands as DW continues.

“That is why I am announcing a leave from SRW. It may not be for long, but I shall not be returning to your screens until SRW Burnout.”

DW walks to the back, leaving The Rat, Crusher and Stone Edge. Stone Edge still has a microphone.

“I’m letting the team down? We’ll see about that!”

Stone Edge grins, he seems to have a plan! The boos can be heard over Rollin’, which plays Dead or Alive out.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Don’t involve me in any matches please. DW has been involved with too much as of late, which is why I have decided to stay away from the arena until Burnout.
Sat 18/01/03 at 19:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
An interesting development. That mean you can't interfere in anything either?

Ah well, just means that me and Jet can pick off Stone Edge with even more ease, and that's if he beats RIA...
Sat 18/01/03 at 20:35
Regular
Yep, no interfering from me. You'll be in for a shock if you think you're gunna walk through that match.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah, you're doing an Austin.

"I'm not going to show up at events because I'm not scheduled to win - I'm going to go home and get drunk and beat my wife and run away from the cops and ruin the rest of my life boo hoo hoo etc"

Perhaps not. :-D
Sun 19/01/03 at 00:20
Regular
"bWo > You"
The last thing we need in SRW is a wife-beating incident. I'm sure the fans would rebel, and we don't want a Communist SRW, now, do we?

*winks annoyingly*
Sun 19/01/03 at 12:07
Regular
Hoho, I don't know if I mentioned this in the main post but DW has a minor injury. :cd
Sun 19/01/03 at 18:09
Regular
So the fued takes another twist. Should make the match interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.