GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello everyone!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/08 at 23:41
Regular
"TROGDOR!"
Hey, I'm new to this site, and I thought, considering this is "gaming and design", it might be a nice community to be introduced to, and promote my deviantart account. c:

Sometimes I draw game characters, and sometimes I draw my own stuff. I hope to be a concept artist someday.

If anyone's a user on there, feel free to drop by and say hi! Thanks to anyone who checks it out.

my dA

edit: Wow, I'm really happy with the welcoming vibe by here, and actually to see posts from mods is really awesome.

Thanks a bunch for the support, everyone!
Fri 07/11/08 at 01:10
Regular
"TROGDOR!"
Thank you, Silent Thunder!
Fri 07/11/08 at 01:08
Regular
"TROGDOR!"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> Hello I am loving your piece called "i eet joo". I am
> actually after something in the same style but of a person with a
> horsesheads holding a chainsaw. Is this something you would be
> interested in doing?

Hello and thank you!
Wow, that sounds like something fun to try. I'm not too good at doing "realistic" horseheads, but I could try. It does sound like an interesting concept. So I'd say yes, I am interested.
Thu 06/11/08 at 14:00
"possibly impossible"
Welcome to the site.

I can't actually get on to your site to see the artwork, but I'll try from my home PC later.
Thu 06/11/08 at 13:50
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello I am loving your piece called "i eet joo". I am actually after something in the same style but of a person with a horsesheads holding a chainsaw. Is this something you would be interested in doing?
Thu 06/11/08 at 13:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Welcome to the site. Nice artwork! :)
Thu 06/11/08 at 13:28
Regular
"eat toast!"
as a fellow artist i welcome you to freeola. you can see my archive drawings on geocities.com/johnway_l

I haven't updated it recently as i'm currently practicing drawing. Most notably hair.

edit: and before you ask, no i don't draw for a living. I'm an IT support analyst and drawing has been my hobby ever since i was 4 and i've only gotten back to drawing intensively back in 2004 when i actually bothered to search for tips on drawing on the internet.
Thu 06/11/08 at 12:53
Regular
Some very nice artwork, you're quite talented. Cute too (it's okay. she's 16)
Wed 05/11/08 at 23:41
Regular
"TROGDOR!"
Hey, I'm new to this site, and I thought, considering this is "gaming and design", it might be a nice community to be introduced to, and promote my deviantart account. c:

Sometimes I draw game characters, and sometimes I draw my own stuff. I hope to be a concept artist someday.

If anyone's a user on there, feel free to drop by and say hi! Thanks to anyone who checks it out.

my dA

edit: Wow, I'm really happy with the welcoming vibe by here, and actually to see posts from mods is really awesome.

Thanks a bunch for the support, everyone!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.