GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy fireworks day!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/08 at 20:11
Regular
Can't believe I forgot about this, it's because I've been following the US election and California's proposition 8 (one win, one loss).

I already celebrated on the 2nd, went to our towns fireworks display in the pouring rain, but it was worth it though.

When I was a little kid I remember going to the bottom of our garden, standing inside the greenhouse with my mum and grandparents and watching my dad set off fireworks. Some great memories.
Thu 06/11/08 at 13:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
cjh wrote:
> and
> even make up a poor bloke to burn on a mini bonfire. Good times
> indeed.

Me and my brother used to do that around our grandparents', was great fun making the bonfire and the Guy!
Wed 05/11/08 at 22:36
Regular
"eat toast!"
yes guy fawkes night was fantastic. I had a fantastic few of them from the back window. Alas, someone probably realised i was watching the show for free and thus stopped. Hopefully i'll find time to see one sometime soon.

Till then, i'll play fallout 3.
Wed 05/11/08 at 21:31
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Happy Fireworks Day Machie.

When I was a youngster*, we used to alternate fireworks night with the neighbours, they would come over here one year, we would go over there the next, and we'd have fireworks, sparklers and even make up a poor bloke to burn on a mini bonfire. Good times indeed.
Wed 05/11/08 at 20:11
Regular
Can't believe I forgot about this, it's because I've been following the US election and California's proposition 8 (one win, one loss).

I already celebrated on the 2nd, went to our towns fireworks display in the pouring rain, but it was worth it though.

When I was a little kid I remember going to the bottom of our garden, standing inside the greenhouse with my mum and grandparents and watching my dad set off fireworks. Some great memories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.