GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steven Segal what do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/01/03 at 01:04
Regular
I like some of the films ive watched such as under seige and exit wounds, but im still not sure about his acting ability. Some of his fight seens are good quality but can the man act? what do you all think?
Sat 18/01/03 at 01:04
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I like some of the films ive watched such as under seige and exit wounds, but im still not sure about his acting ability. Some of his fight seens are good quality but can the man act? what do you all think?
Sat 18/01/03 at 01:10
Regular
In terms of gay, Stephen Seagal is a gay lord.

I can't stand him, complete nonce. Along with Van Damme, he personifies the word

The Americans shouldn't bomb Sadamme, they should shower Iraq with Kickboxer and Under Siege videos.

That'll learn 'em.
Sat 18/01/03 at 01:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There is no doubting that the man is skilled in the martial arts.

But, his acting can seem hollow.
Sat 18/01/03 at 12:39
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Their are only two action films I like which have Segal in.

Under Siege because the film wasn't really that bad when you ignored absolute crap acting Segal displayed, and Executive Decision, because in the first 20 minutes or so Segal gets killed off before he has time to ruin the film.

Besides which, his acting may be bad but that's nothing compared with his directing.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
I like the guy in films, although i hate the way he talks in a whisper as if he's slow in the head all the time...and there also no need to squint...if you've got bad eyesight - get some glasses!
Sat 18/01/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
cipro wrote:
Executive Decision, because in the first 20 minutes or so Segal gets killed off before he has time to ruin the film.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yeah, that really surprised me, as I didn't think he would die.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.