GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"taker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 21:41
Regular
any info on undertaker return will he come back as darkside phenom i hope so as biker persona seems to have gone stale
Mon 27/01/03 at 21:45
Bah, sue WWE for force advertiseing. I payed a good £14 to see him return as the Deadman and he didn't. A change in music wouldn't go a miss though
Sun 26/01/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
heh! He'll be up all night dreading that now..!
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:58
Regular
*slaps soggy lettuce* snap out of it man he aint gotcha yet he told me that he gettin u on monday/tomorow at 9:30 in the morning, or wot times good enough for you
Sun 26/01/03 at 17:06
Regular
"eat me im healthy"
the dead man is back!
WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!
Save Yourselves,Save Each Other And God Bless You If You Save Me!!
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! hhhhheeeessss gggggggooootttt mmmmmeeee aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:44
Regular
Bah, another 'Taker topic.
Fri 17/01/03 at 21:41
Regular
any info on undertaker return will he come back as darkside phenom i hope so as biker persona seems to have gone stale

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.