GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best come back at the rumble??????"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 18:45
Regular
I think the best come back at the rumble would be the return of 3:16, to see stone cold in that ring again would be awesome.

Do you remember on the raw after royal rumble austin said he has entered himself in the royal rumble 2003, that might be the real reason we ant seen him for so long not even heard of. it might just happen. whats shane and vince got up there sleeve? Austin - Maybe, The rock - Maybe, or WHAT YA GUNNA DO if vince brings Hulkamania back or the NWO.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:02
Regular
"bWo > You"
ManicMyna wrote:
> since the dead man returns at the rumble does that mean a return for
> Owen Hart?

For God's sake, man, have a little respect. I can take a joke, but come on, there was no need for it at all. Just please don't
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:59
Regular
"oaps.org"
since the dead man returns at the rumble does that mean a return for Owen Hart?
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:58
Regular
"oaps.org"
hogan's apparently scarpered off to japan
after vince's comments on raw i doubt you'll see austin back again
that leaves the rumours of the return of GOLDBERG
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:40
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
buggy wrote:
or WHAT YA GUNNA DO if vince brings Hulkamania back or the NWO.

I'd probably ride on down to WWE headquaters and slap Vinny Mac personally if he did that.

Would be nice to see Austin although a return like that they would hype to death for ratings, and lets face it they need ratings.
Sat 18/01/03 at 22:29
Regular
Figo wrote:
> Firstly, the reason why Austin has been away is that he has been fired
> after refusing to job to wrestlers, not appearing when scheduled and
> other stuff.
>
> Secondly, i think its gonna be Bret Hart appearing at the Rumble.

I don't think Bret will be appearing for a long time as he is recovering from a stroke.
Fri 17/01/03 at 19:00
Figo wrote:
> Firstly, the reason why Austin has been away is that he has been fired
> after refusing to job to wrestlers, not appearing when scheduled and
> other stuff.
>
> Secondly, i think its gonna be Bret Hart appearing at the Rumble.

I know but they will say anything to make money and that could be a good cover up, well if does happen its certainly worked on you.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:53
Regular
Firstly, the reason why Austin has been away is that he has been fired after refusing to job to wrestlers, not appearing when scheduled and other stuff.

Secondly, i think its gonna be Bret Hart appearing at the Rumble.
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:45
I think the best come back at the rumble would be the return of 3:16, to see stone cold in that ring again would be awesome.

Do you remember on the raw after royal rumble austin said he has entered himself in the royal rumble 2003, that might be the real reason we ant seen him for so long not even heard of. it might just happen. whats shane and vince got up there sleeve? Austin - Maybe, The rock - Maybe, or WHAT YA GUNNA DO if vince brings Hulkamania back or the NWO.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.