GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roy Keane"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 15:08
Regular
I just have to say as a Man United fan I am able to say something constructive about the team...and that is Roy Keane is in my opinion Surplus to Requirements. While he was injured Man United were on a winning streak, and when he comes back....BAM we get humiliated by Man City.

We don't need Keane anyway, a Midfield comprising of Giggs, Veron, Scholes, Beckham with Butt, Chadwick and Solskjaer (who sometimes plays left midfield)on the bench is ample enough. I say cash in on him seeing as he maybe worth £10million or so.
Sat 18/01/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Roy Keane is a very talented player, who needs a few more matches to get back to his best.

In my opinion, I'd rather play Veron, as his passing is top notch.
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:57
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Or†ega wrote:
> What in gods name...
>
> Roy Keane is the only player in that team who gives 100% week in week
> out. He was man of the match against West brom last week.
>
> He is the only real player with the drive and hunger still left in
> him.

I have to agree, but he's too much of a liability and i think Ferguson has done wrong by having double standards over Jaap Stams book and Roy Keanes...that can't be denied!
Sat 18/01/03 at 02:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
english_bloke wrote:

Did you watch that program "inside Keane's head"?
----------------

Nah, I've already seen Psycho.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:36
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
english_bloke wrote:
> Did you watch that program "inside Keane's head"?

I saw the end to this programme. It was actually good and worth watching.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:30
Regular
Nah, but i heard it was similar stuff as to what is on the DVD.
Fri 17/01/03 at 23:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Did you watch that program "inside Keane's head"?
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:58
Regular
What in gods name...

Roy Keane is the only player in that team who gives 100% week in week out. He was man of the match against West brom last week.

He is the only real player with the drive and hunger still left in him. He still feels the pain of carrying United to the champions league final in 99 but playing no part in the final. The medal he got means nothing to him.

I highly recommend the DVD "as I see it" to see what he is really about.
Fri 17/01/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What ever happened to Evans the old Liverpool manager? i always thought he was good.
Fri 17/01/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
english_bloke wrote:
only last week Van Nistlerooy was saying he wants keane to be their next manager.

Which i hope never happens. You can't take over one of the world's most famous clubs with absolutely no managerial experience at all. Much prefer someone like Capello or Erikkson
Fri 17/01/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Im not a United fan, but i rate Keane highly as a player and i think not only does he have talent but he has a very positive effect on the team, hes a born leader and hugely competitive which is somthing the big teams really need. You just have to listen to the players to see how much he is repected at the club only last week Van Nistlerooy was saying he wants keane to be their next manager.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.