GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil ONLINE"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/01/03 at 14:28
Regular
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/do space wnloads/default.asp?subsectionid=194& space articleid=64793&pagetype=2

Anyone know anything more about this game.

Looking at the video, i imagined a online ghost town, that you move around in, with (online) friends, and fend off evil, and see who can be the last one alive. Stick together and help each other or grab a gun and try it on your own. 2 people could get to places that 1 couldn't, stuff like that.

Imagine you and 9 other online mates, all start off together, and have to enter a big creepy mansion, and there's ghouls and zombies everywhere. It would be easy at first because there's 10 guns blazin at zombies. But as people get picked off and eaten, they're out of the game and you must carry on with whoever's left.

With the headset on aswell so you could shout "behind you!!!" to some unsuspectin zombie dinner.

The more i think about this, the better it sounds.

OR YOU COULD BE THE ZOMBIES!!!!!

Hiddin in the dark corners of the spooky house, waitin to jump upon anyone who dare enter your domain.

What an amazin experience that would be. I dunno if that's the game but it's my idea of the what the resident evil online game could be.
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just watched the trailer, looks like developers have been watching the Alien films :)

Still looks damn good, graphics look pretty sweet as well! Any ideas on a release date? Onlinewise (heh new word) could be a damn good laugh and maybe one to look out for.....if the online bit ever happens in the UK!
Fri 17/01/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
That actually sounds rather good!
Fri 17/01/03 at 14:28
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/do space wnloads/default.asp?subsectionid=194& space articleid=64793&pagetype=2

Anyone know anything more about this game.

Looking at the video, i imagined a online ghost town, that you move around in, with (online) friends, and fend off evil, and see who can be the last one alive. Stick together and help each other or grab a gun and try it on your own. 2 people could get to places that 1 couldn't, stuff like that.

Imagine you and 9 other online mates, all start off together, and have to enter a big creepy mansion, and there's ghouls and zombies everywhere. It would be easy at first because there's 10 guns blazin at zombies. But as people get picked off and eaten, they're out of the game and you must carry on with whoever's left.

With the headset on aswell so you could shout "behind you!!!" to some unsuspectin zombie dinner.

The more i think about this, the better it sounds.

OR YOU COULD BE THE ZOMBIES!!!!!

Hiddin in the dark corners of the spooky house, waitin to jump upon anyone who dare enter your domain.

What an amazin experience that would be. I dunno if that's the game but it's my idea of the what the resident evil online game could be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.