GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idlewild, Datsuns, Supergrass and Vines fans, in here...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 20:45
Regular
I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but on www.xfm.co.uk, there are live gigs by these 4 bands and some by a few others. I'm not sure how many people will be interested in this but if you're unsure, go and check them out because they're really good, especially the Idlewild one.

Just go on to the homepage, then roll the mouse over the "XFM Live" tab and choose your band from there.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:45
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I'm not sure how many of you know about this, but on www.xfm.co.uk, there are live gigs by these 4 bands and some by a few others. I'm not sure how many people will be interested in this but if you're unsure, go and check them out because they're really good, especially the Idlewild one.

Just go on to the homepage, then roll the mouse over the "XFM Live" tab and choose your band from there.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:47
Regular
Muah, got my tickets to see Supergrass courtesy of Xfm and Wey Ahead. Got some nice seats too :c)

Oh, and I'm not really a Supergrass fan, but for £15 a head, you can't really grumble.
Thu 16/01/03 at 20:56
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
DW wrote:
> Muah, got my tickets to see Supergrass courtesy of Xfm and Wey Ahead.
> Got some nice seats too :c)
>
> Oh, and I'm not really a Supergrass fan, but for £15 a head, you
> can't really grumble.

They're a good live act, saw them at v2002 last year, my least favourite out of these four bands. I've seen them all, except The Datsuns, but I've got me a ticket for the NME Award show at the Birmingham Academy which they're headlining :D.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
Cool. You'll enjoy it :c)

I've seen Muse live and in a week or so, I'll see Supergrass. Then I hope to see RHCP live and maybe Muse again after they release their new album.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
You swine :P

I really want to see Muse live, there's rumours they're gonna play Glastonbury but I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:22
Regular
Heh. Oh, and did I forget to mention that Matt Bellamy is a kind bloke. I got let into the aftershow partay. YAY! My mum works with Muse's Tour Manager Greg's mum. We get free goodies like that. Got a couple of shirts too.

Matt Bellamy has cool hair.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:29
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
*launches a virtual punch at DW* :P

I bet that was really cool, the only free thing I've ever got was a set of promotional matches from this band called The Star Spangles. They were supporting Idlewild, and we saw them up the bar. Good group of lads.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:42
Regular
Hoho. I have the backstage passes framed if you lot don't believe me. I also have the backstage passes framed if you lot want me to tease Gabbo. ;c)
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:45
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I'll just calm down with my memories of 5th July 2002 at Finsbury Park, London. The Coral, Proud Mary, Soundtrack of Our Lives, BRMC, Charlatans, Oasis and 50,000 people, and I was at the front :D.
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Crows.

10 Days.

Mwuh ha ha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.