GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the office"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
do you reckon was the best series (1 or 2)? what was your favourite bit in an episode? i like series 1 best coz the swindon lot were not in it.
Mon 20/01/03 at 23:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Was I the only one who was trying not to cry when David Brent got fired?
Mon 20/01/03 at 22:31
Regular
"Link to the Future"
Series one, probably. But, they're both great.

Tim: 'That's why I'm not worried about getting fired, 'cos if I have to work one more day with him I'll slit my throat.'

Gareth: 'You wouldn't do it like that though, you'd get the knife in behind the wind-pipe and pull forwards...'

That's the bit that wins me over.

Apparently 'the office' DVD is the fastest selling non-film DVD ever. Pretty good, eh?
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:18
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Series 1 = the episode when all the staff go for drinks..

The old woman comes onto Gareth and he's luvin' it then ashe askes her husband.. lol if Gareth can come home with them..
Later on when the group leave you see a bike with a side car attached and for about 2 seconds you see Gareths worried face fly passed whilst the drunk others are stummbling about across the road..
lol that was funny.. jc
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
The second series
the best bit was when he started dancing lol ( i still laugh just thinking about )
The office is very good, but when you compare is to phoenix nights it doesnt stand a chance
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:12
"slightlyshortertagl"
dis iz wked a n00b party !!!!!!!!!!11111111111

can i join????????////////////
Mon 20/01/03 at 20:10
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
my best one was when tim puts gareth's stapler in the jelly. that was so funny!
Fri 17/01/03 at 08:31
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
The best episode was in series two - Comic Relief day, and what moments to chose from, theres:

1. When Gareth hops up to David at reception - Just Ricky Gervais Laugh makes me wet myself
2. When Steven Merchant plays the Google Eyed Freak "Whats your real name....It's a good name"
3. David Brents Dancing - nuff said
4. When David Brent stands up in that Bird Outfit thing, after getting made redundant..."on the day of comedy"
Thu 16/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Series 1 but both were incredibly funny.
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:14
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
do you reckon was the best series (1 or 2)? what was your favourite bit in an episode? i like series 1 best coz the swindon lot were not in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.