GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help me please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Sun 18/09/05 at 20:46
Regular
ok so i know gran turismo 4 is old news now but somethings bothering me!
in the proffesional events to get in the gt championship - it says i need to complete all the begginer and proffessional events - which i have already done and it still wont let me on - i've also completed all the japan, usa and europe events and it still wont let me on.

has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help because i really want to get 100%
Sat 24/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"gran turismo master"
hi

have you done the nurburgring 24 race
you win the formula one car, which could work as it 904 bhp. also the nissan rcp 1992 car works aswell. another car if you was lucky enough to get is the black mazda r787b race car in the used car lots early 90's section which surprising works well is used properly.

Thanks.
Wed 21/09/05 at 17:34
Regular
"hammy boy"
What car did you use to complete the f1 championship? This is the only championship i haven't done in the extreme league yet and i've tried it with so many different cars but to no avail:(
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:56
Regular
"gran turismo master"
Hi
I have completed these leagues and i'm on the extreme.
Firstly make sure you have all the licenses espically the S license.
After that check if all the races in the beginner league have got at least a bronze (get gold which will gith you a car)
Save progress, then go to professional league and you have to do the other races first in that league before you do the gt championship. then you can enter the gt championship.
Once you have done all that save it and then enter the extreme league. (make sure you should have all golds in the races)

also check if you are over 25% completion as well.

Gran Turismo rules
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:51
Regular
This might seem silly, but do you definitely have the S-licence? Check that, if not, maybe there is one race in a championship somewhere in which you only got silver or something. You almost certainly need golds in not just all championships, but all races up until that point.

Also, things like the endurance races required something like 25% completion to access them, perhaps you need a higher percentage first?

I really don't know why its stopping you enter though really. I've had no problems and have just recently done the F1 championship (set aside a large amount of time for that one).
Wed 21/09/05 at 08:31
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Are you positive you completeted all the races? Did you get the reward cars?
Sun 18/09/05 at 20:46
Regular
ok so i know gran turismo 4 is old news now but somethings bothering me!
in the proffesional events to get in the gt championship - it says i need to complete all the begginer and proffessional events - which i have already done and it still wont let me on - i've also completed all the japan, usa and europe events and it still wont let me on.

has anyone else had this problem or can anyone help because i really want to get 100%

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.