GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"slicker than your average"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
ne1 have the new craig david album 'slicker than your average' its brilliant. my mum and dad bought it for me for xmas as my dad likes him and has his first album. at first i didnt like it as im not into his kind of music but mow i cant get enough of it- its great!- whats your flava?
Thu 16/01/03 at 18:06
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
Odin wrote:
> What the hell are you on? Is this a joke?

well what sort of music do you like? your probably one of those greebos or goffs who listen to heavy metal and rock music like korn and slipknot!! thats a joke!
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:52
Regular
What the hell are you on? Is this a joke?
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
ne1 have the new craig david album 'slicker than your average' its brilliant. my mum and dad bought it for me for xmas as my dad likes him and has his first album. at first i didnt like it as im not into his kind of music but mow i cant get enough of it- its great!- whats your flava?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.