GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES5 screenies!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:02
Regular
"Mozzy"
Lot's of random pics to see here, too many to comment on but I really cant wait for the game to come!

[URL]http://pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=83253[/URL]

few more... [URL]http://pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=83324[/URL]

Cant wait to play (beat) some of you online!
Tue 20/09/05 at 23:09
Regular
Emitime wrote:
> Just watch them (the game that's impressed me the most so far... but
> not many other people apparantly), and then decide if you can afford
> it ;)

I'm glad that's all you're impressed by, you're going to love either a PS3 or an Xbox 360.

That game is using the Doom III engine, without any modification. It even looks like Doom III, which is good enough for now, but by the time that's released it'll be old news.
Tue 20/09/05 at 23:05
Regular
Lukeman wrote:
> Well, it's obv. better thatn Xbox/PS2 games...but I don't think its
> close to something like Unreal Tournament 2007 for the PS3.

Gears Of War on the Xbox 360 is using the same unreal engine as the UT2007 demo on the PS3 did. So to use that as a comparison is a moot point as both consoles can handle that engine and all teh associated shaders equally.
Tue 20/09/05 at 21:49
Regular
"You have a choice"
I'm interested in the imnprovements graphically, which look pretty cool. But, graphics are always low down my list when I pick a game. Hell, I still play Max Payne every couple of months. Good gameplay, deep story. ALways the best!
Tue 20/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Emitime wrote:
> Exactly.
>
> So why anyone would be impressed by any current-gen screenshots
> baffles me.
>
> Making these kind of topics kind of pointless.

It's not the graphics people are interested in, it's the kits, stats, appearances etc. Read the replies in those threads.
Tue 20/09/05 at 16:48
Regular
"You have a choice"
Well, it's obv. better thatn Xbox/PS2 games...but I don't think its close to something like Unreal Tournament 2007 for the PS3.

Based on that...I wouldn't go for the 360, although Call of Duty 2 looks pretty impressive.

None the less, I re-afirm my loyalty to the PS3
Tue 20/09/05 at 09:03
"Tesco value"
Looks like it's being rendered on a N64
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:20
Regular
"\\"
Mozzy wrote:
> Well, unfortunately some people like me cant afford the Xbox 360 so
> have restrained myself from seeing any trailers for the games. :)

[URL]http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/744/744397/vids_1.html[/URL]

Just watch them (the game that's impressed me the most so far... but not many other people apparantly), and then decide if you can afford it ;)
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Mozzy"
Bonus wrote:
> Yep, me too, can't wait for Pro Evo 6 on Xbox 360 :-).
>
> It's got the pad closest to the Dual shock, so it'll be the one to
> use :-D.

Yeh I really like the look of the 360 controller, looks like the most comfortable out of the three. Lets hope Sony change the current controller design.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well, unfortunately some people like me cant afford the Xbox 360 so have restrained myself from seeing any trailers for the games. :)

I wont expect PES5 to look that great on the 360, they'll look alright though.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:31
Regular
Yep, me too, can't wait for Pro Evo 6 on Xbox 360 :-).

It's got the pad closest to the Dual shock, so it'll be the one to use :-D.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.