GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"boot discs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/01/03 at 18:27
Regular
hi im looking for a new boot disc for my dreamcast as mine has had it i dont soppose there is anyone who can sell me one or a copy so my kids can continue to play there games on it many thanx barby
Sat 18/01/03 at 16:05
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Kool
Sat 18/01/03 at 09:41
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Yer, i remember it!
>
> Never got the issue though.
>
> Dont like copied games, and also i didnt import any games at the
> time.
>
> but i do remember it!

--Yeah I was lucky to get the issue... simply because I got it after another two issues of Dreamcast Mag had been released!!!!!! However, I found it hidden at the back of loads of other magazines... so obviously the people at the newsagent forgot to throw it away and replace it with the new issue! So I was damn lucky to get it, especially as it was already 2 issues old when I bought it.
Lucky I got the issue, cos I wasnt sure, whether to get it or not... I dont like copied games aswell, but I only use ti to play import games. It saved me £10 anway. Quite a lucky find really.
Fri 17/01/03 at 22:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Yer, i remember it!

Never got the issue though.

Dont like copied games, and also i didnt import any games at the time.

but i do remember it!
Fri 17/01/03 at 18:54
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I know loads of people that have actually bought the 'DC-X'... however, I foudn a very cheap and lucky way of playing import games. When I bought a Japanese demo off of ebay, I was gonig to buy a DC-X to play it on my PAL Dreamcast....... HOWEVER, I remembered that one issue of Dreamcast Mag (the unofficial one)... that they gve away a cheats disk, that not only allows you to cheat on DC games (surprise, surprise)... but it also acted in the same way as a DC-X.... You simply place the cheats disk in, and then replace it with the import game you like, and it plays!!!! An excellent discovery, not really from me, but it saved me a tenner.

Does anyone else have this disk or remember it?
Fri 17/01/03 at 16:17
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I have DC-X and works very well no problems.
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:07
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The Blaze import disc allows you to play Japanese and US games if that
> is the disc you are talking about?! I think they sell them on Ebay or
> import sites.

--lol..... or you could just buy them on the official Blaze website! hehe
Wed 15/01/03 at 19:21
Regular
The Blaze import disc allows you to play Japanese and US games if that is the disc you are talking about?! I think they sell them on Ebay or import sites but I won't give the address as it takes business away from SR as they also sell PAL games. If you want any more information email me at:

[email protected]
Wed 15/01/03 at 18:27
hi im looking for a new boot disc for my dreamcast as mine has had it i dont soppose there is anyone who can sell me one or a copy so my kids can continue to play there games on it many thanx barby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.