GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Before I got an Xbox, I used to like playing Age of Empires on the Pc. I was just wondering if there was anything similar to this on the xbox?
Thanks!
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Before I got an Xbox, I used to like playing Age of Empires on the Pc. I was just wondering if there was anything similar to this on the xbox?
Thanks!
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:31
Regular
Kingdom under Fire is slightly like Age of Empires in that you control an army in medieval times and has the hack'n'slash built in. In terms of point and click strategy it has some of that too.

Here's some info and screenshots : [URL]http://www.xbox.com/en-US/kingdomunderfire/default.htm[/URL]

I realise that sounds as though it's been lifted off Savatt

Anyway, the OXM demo was issue 35, sorry, the edit took a while as I had to find the disc. I'd imagine it's sold out now but you may be able to pick it up from eBay.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thanks! :)
Mon 19/09/05 at 20:12
Regular
Yeah, it's barely anything like age of empires. At all.
Mon 19/09/05 at 20:14
Regular
Near enough
Mon 19/09/05 at 22:20
Regular
You could get Age Of Empires 2 for PS2.
Tue 20/09/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I havent got a PS2, thats why I just wanted to know if there was anything like it for xbox.I like the way you can make a big civlization and spread!Age of Empires 3 is coming out soon so i might just get that for Pc...
Tue 20/09/05 at 19:48
Regular
Bonus wrote:
> You could get Age Of Empires 2 for PS2.

That was probably the worst port of all time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.