GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jesus The Fraud"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/01/03 at 23:44
Regular
jesus was a big fat liar. he was just a conman, walk on water???
i can too, its called ice. turning bread n water into fish n whatever else it was, he just orded it from MacDonalds of nazereth. making the blind see?!? contact lenses. Its simple try it today become the second coming with a paul daniels magic trick boxset. I hate religion.
IM SO BORED,OH SO VERY BORED
Tue 14/01/03 at 23:44
jesus was a big fat liar. he was just a conman, walk on water???
i can too, its called ice. turning bread n water into fish n whatever else it was, he just orded it from MacDonalds of nazereth. making the blind see?!? contact lenses. Its simple try it today become the second coming with a paul daniels magic trick boxset. I hate religion.
IM SO BORED,OH SO VERY BORED
Tue 14/01/03 at 23:51
Regular
On a lighter note, the mere 3 sides of writing I did for our two hour RE mock exam earned me a B, hurrah!

Perhaps if I bother to do some work I will get myself a nice A for the real thing.
Tue 14/01/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Kill all Hippies"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Perhaps if I bother to do some work I will get myself a nice A for the
> real thing.

Go for it. I was made to do it at school in the third year (you youngsters probably call it "Year 9") and I got a C. I never mention it on job apps or anything like that. Doesn't seem worth it.
Wed 15/01/03 at 00:07
Regular
Yep, damn compulsary RE :\

Still, if I get a B or an A at the end of it, i's another decent thing for the CV, whether I thought it was a pointless subject or not.

Although as it happens, I don't particulary, I want to take philosophy at A level...
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Chillin Boy wrote:
Its simple try it today become the
> second coming with a paul daniels magic trick boxset. I hate
> religion.

Paul Daniels is the 2nd coming isn't he? Must be something magical about him if he can have a wife like Debbie Mcghee. Now that's far more impressive than walking on water
Wed 15/01/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Wotz a tagline...?"
Chillin Boy wrote:

> Some complete diorreah.

Shut it you fool !
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:18
Regular
"No surrender"
When I did RE, what did I get from the teacher? I got an A a B a U a S a E a D. I dont know why I speak of this now, perhaps I just feel like I have to tell someone. I still wake up at night screaming. One day he went into the store room and asked me if I could help him with something, and then he reached out and he.....and he.....I'm sorry, I cant go on..sniff.....no Im Ok...he...sob...he...booo hoooo..
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Chillin boy is a n00b.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:42
Regular
"No surrender"
I actually thought the bit about paul daniels was quite comical to be honest. I mean religion, god making the universe and all that. That god what a man.
Wed 15/01/03 at 15:47
Regular
Whether Jesus existed or not, and whether he did those things or not - he is still one helluva guy. I'm not a Christian, but I still admire him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.