GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WE NEED TO INTERVIEW A GAMING LEGEND"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/01 at 14:34
Regular
Go on SR, you're the greatest so why not track down Mr Miyomoto or Mr Suzuki so that we can throw our toughest array of mind boggling questions at them, as only they have the knowledge to answer correctly - whatever they say is the truth!
Wed 03/01/01 at 00:11
yes i agree with the director of konami, give me gameaday
Wed 03/01/01 at 00:03
well this vai sounds like a real cool dude, i reckon he should win gameaday *hint*hint*

Well yes i make the best games in the world, and wow does MGS look like its gonna rock, im so exited that i managed to learn english!!!!! more from me soon.
Tue 02/01/01 at 23:58
this myamoto sounds like a genius but im sure i could get someone specal to come here....just you wait....
Tue 02/01/01 at 23:54
Regular
Myamoto would be the best to interview cos he created the worlds first platform game: Donkey Kong!

He also created Mario
Zelda and a whole lot more!

He worked on the best boarding game ever 1080 and was even part of the Pokémon team!
Tue 02/01/01 at 18:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
I can get the Head OF Eidos!!!

Actually the word was famous
Tue 02/01/01 at 18:15
Regular
You never know, I could be Miyamoto in disguise.

(Yeah, but he would be able to spell his own name, and can't speak English very well.)

Good point.

Sector 7G... sounds familiar...
Tue 02/01/01 at 18:10
Ah, but you are famous! Oh no, you're not.. Sorry...

How about Fred from sector 7G at Eidos interactive - he can explain all there is to know about Eidos financial disasters despite having the highest selling games. (GO TO JAPAN EIDOS _ GO TO JAPAN)
Tue 02/01/01 at 18:08
Regular
Here.

Oh. You meant someone famous.

Ah well.
Tue 02/01/01 at 14:34
Go on SR, you're the greatest so why not track down Mr Miyomoto or Mr Suzuki so that we can throw our toughest array of mind boggling questions at them, as only they have the knowledge to answer correctly - whatever they say is the truth!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.