GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool break even"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 15:48
Regular
Heh! According to a story on Football365.com, the odds on Liverpool winning the title and the odds on them being relegated are the same - 66-to-1!
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:48
"High polygon count"
Heh! According to a story on Football365.com, the odds on Liverpool winning the title and the odds on them being relegated are the same - 66-to-1!
Mon 13/01/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Is it just me or has Houllier not noticed that they have pratically lost every game with Kirkland in goal?
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:38
Regular
Marshie wrote:
> Is it just me or has Houllier not noticed that they have pratically
> lost every game with Kirkland in goal?

heh, its either him or that joker Dudek!

laughing at people who put bets on Liverpool to win the title earlier in the season. Odds were short as 2/1 only in November!
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:24
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We'll still win the League, just have a bit of faith.

Odds don't mean everything; they're just an incentive to spend all your money, and the Bookies have given the fans a bonus Bet by making the odds so long. It's obvious we'll win the League, but with all the bad-luck we've had in the past 2 months, they feel that we deserve a break.

Now enough of this, I'm going back to watch the Pig-Flying Olympics.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.