GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV-Out pin out S-Video"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/01 at 13:26
Regular
My TNT Riva graphics card has TV out. It's a 6 pin mini DIN connector; identical to a keyboard or mouse connector. The only cables I can find are 4 pin mini DIN to Scart. These dont fit. Any one know what the pin out is for the connector so I can make a cable up?
Thu 12/04/01 at 10:21
Hi,

I am having problems getting my PC connected to my TV set.

I have a Geforce 2 MX 32MB with TV out (S-VHS and composite).
When I try to connect through S-VHS, I can see the computer image on the TV but all blurry and disturbed, as if the frequency isn't right.

When I try to connect it with a Guillemot Maxi Converter, I get no image at all.

Same story with a Trust Televiewer.

My VCR only has SCART, but even with the Guillemot converter, which has SCART, it doesn't wrok.

Allthough the SCART of the VCR works fine when connecting a Playstation.

What is the problem here?

E-mail me: [email protected]
Tue 02/01/01 at 13:26
Regular
My TNT Riva graphics card has TV out. It's a 6 pin mini DIN connector; identical to a keyboard or mouse connector. The only cables I can find are 4 pin mini DIN to Scart. These dont fit. Any one know what the pin out is for the connector so I can make a cable up?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.