GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which should we believe?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/01/03 at 13:37
Regular
Excitement has been running high about the Undertaker's return to the 'Darkside'. But, recent reports suggest that he will return as the 'Badass'.

Which should we believe?
Wed 15/01/03 at 22:10
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
As the Phenom though he wouldn't have to wrestle as much would he, he'd be more of a mind game player on Raw or whatever and wrestle at the PPV or one offs.

Anyway how can he return to the Badass gimmick, what gimmick has he got now if he's not the Badass? He's still gay but I'd like him a whole lot more if he returned to the darkside, I remember his return at Judgement Day 2000, all that weird music playing and then the dong, brilliant! The he came out on a bike and a long black coat.

Gay.
Wed 15/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
i think he will stay as the badass because in his video *this is my yard* he said his body cant take as much as it used to be able to thats y he became the badass in the first place
Wed 15/01/03 at 12:20
Regular
"..."
I don't care which gimmick he uses, he's still past his best, doesn't sell moves and should retire.
Tue 14/01/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ah, it's still possible. Lets all hope for a Deadman return....even though it's more likely to be a Badass return!
Mon 13/01/03 at 23:30
Regular
"Balls"
i think he will be the dead man for a while before going back to badass. he will be the dead man just to freak the big show out and for the priod leading up to there match so he can play freaky dead man mind games on the big show just for throwing him off the stage.
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Hmmm....."
GOD DAMN YOU!

Grrr!
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Curses!

I wanted to see The Lord Of Darkness return again.

Ah well, Ant'll be happy - however, nobody else will. :-D
Mon 13/01/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's bad news people. (Well for most of us, anyway.)

The Undertaker will be returning in his Badass gimmick. The video clips were to show how The Undertaker's character has evolved over the years.

Well, that's what the website I'm reading says.
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:57
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ministry of Darkness!
Mon 13/01/03 at 18:53
Regular
Undertaker will still suck in the ring whatever his gimmick.

Sorted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.