GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Age Of Empires 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Age of Empires 3'.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I've been looking at the screens for it, and how i wish it was coming out for xbox! They look really good! I might just get it for Pc anyway!
Sat 24/09/05 at 14:57
Regular
"8==="
I still have C&C on the N64. Think I played it last in February.

Otherthan that there's Goblin Commander and Kingdom Under fire on Xbox, there's a lot of RTS games on PC that'd work quite well on consoles (if not better with the ones that allow you to get in a unti and fight with it - I had one on PC like that but I forget it's name, it was a space/planet one and it was rather good, needed a controller though).
Sat 24/09/05 at 14:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Damarus wrote:
> Consoles and RTS don't work.

They're not bad if you get a mouse but yes they're far better suited for the PC.
Fri 23/09/05 at 13:40
"I love yo... lamp."
Damarus wrote:
> Consoles and RTS don't work.

Command & Conquer on the Saturn proves you wrong.

Not perfect, not as good as the PC version, but still very playable.
Thu 22/09/05 at 23:05
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I know, I was just wishing. Thats all!
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:56
Regular
Consoles and RTS don't work.
Thu 22/09/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
You smell.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
"\\"
Just because you want it to come out for the Xbox, doesn't mean it has ANYTHING to do with the Xbox.

Wrong forum.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I've been looking at the screens for it, and how i wish it was coming out for xbox! They look really good! I might just get it for Pc anyway!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.