GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I would like to believe"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
I would like to believe, that I am so insignificant, that no matter what I do, it shall not have an affect on anyone. I shall never hurt you, I shall never let my opinion count, I shall never fall in love, to hurt you, or me. I shall never be heard to object to your overpower of voice. I would like to believe that I can no longer care, that there is some good in me. That I can learn to appreciate everything. That I don?t spot your every fault. That I don?t hate you, before I even know you.

I would like to believe, that I have something to offer, that no matter what I?ve done in the past, I shall be accepted for who I am now. I shall try to protect you. I shall stand up for what I believe. I shall love you forever, despite what that means. I shall speak when I feel it is right. I would like to believe I care for you, that there is some hope between us. That I appreciate everything about you, for who you are and not everything I want. That I treasure your faults. That I love you, yet barely know you.

The concealed whispering in the dark
Whilst I lay slumbering, unable to hark
Crying out, but all too concealed
The pain I feel has never healed
To see the light, I look to the bleak
But only to see those who speak
Words of pain composed without thought
Is this the way that we are taught?
I turn to another world in which I will be
Forgotten, again, a life of misery
Sun 12/01/03 at 19:04
Regular
Excellent.

I couldn't help wishing to be a ghost. Someone who can just move in and out of everything, listen in and be entertained, but never be of any real importance.

Lived many years like that. Perhaps I wouldn't need to be heard so much now if it wasn't for that. So I do regret it.

Because sometimes I do regret the person I've become. But being who I am has bought me more joy than I could have ever known.

I think maybe it's just a cry for the times of old.

But never mind. Excellent post Tom.

And yes, I love you too.
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:21
Regular
"Wasting away"
I would like to believe, that I am so insignificant, that no matter what I do, it shall not have an affect on anyone. I shall never hurt you, I shall never let my opinion count, I shall never fall in love, to hurt you, or me. I shall never be heard to object to your overpower of voice. I would like to believe that I can no longer care, that there is some good in me. That I can learn to appreciate everything. That I don?t spot your every fault. That I don?t hate you, before I even know you.

I would like to believe, that I have something to offer, that no matter what I?ve done in the past, I shall be accepted for who I am now. I shall try to protect you. I shall stand up for what I believe. I shall love you forever, despite what that means. I shall speak when I feel it is right. I would like to believe I care for you, that there is some hope between us. That I appreciate everything about you, for who you are and not everything I want. That I treasure your faults. That I love you, yet barely know you.

The concealed whispering in the dark
Whilst I lay slumbering, unable to hark
Crying out, but all too concealed
The pain I feel has never healed
To see the light, I look to the bleak
But only to see those who speak
Words of pain composed without thought
Is this the way that we are taught?
I turn to another world in which I will be
Forgotten, again, a life of misery

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.