GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mafia PS2 Bound!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/01/03 at 20:22
Regular
According to SR's latest mag, Mafia is officially heading to PS2.
No, I don't know when, and no, I am not one of the Three Wise Monkeys.

Anyway, this will see PS2 owners luck rise in two ways.
Firstly, not only will we have GTA 3, Vice City, The Getaway and possibly another GTA, but we'll also have Mafia, making the PS2 the gangsters choice.
Secondly, it will see the second game in the new trend of 'give the PS2 good games because more people have one', coming after the smash Xbox hit Splinter Cell.

Ah.. life is good.
Wed 15/01/03 at 20:08
Regular
"'what goes here?'"
must be as SR never get nothing wrong and they have to sell it to as many people as they can to make a profit.
Sun 12/01/03 at 18:45
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Why is everyone complaining? Completed it first attempt :D

I'm on level 9 - the farm one. I keep getting Shotgunned :(

Superb game though. Dunno if I'll buy it on PS2 too though...
Sun 12/01/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Party Hard"
Why the hell did everyone find the racing mission so damn hard? I completed it on about my fifth attempt. I'm not trying to brag- the rest of the game's bloody hard, it's just that the race didn't pose too much trouble. I suppose it was probably more down to luck than judgement.
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:37
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I wonder if the developers have kept that racing mission in, although thinking about it, it could be easier to complete with a console's joypad instead of a keyboard.
Sat 11/01/03 at 21:50
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah it's a good game...
i knew that it was heading to the ps2 AGESSSSSSS AGO...must be a good few months ago...
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A very good game indeed, though I don't know if it has enough to stand out amongst this crowded genre. Still, like I said, a bloody good game.
Sat 11/01/03 at 20:22
Regular
According to SR's latest mag, Mafia is officially heading to PS2.
No, I don't know when, and no, I am not one of the Three Wise Monkeys.

Anyway, this will see PS2 owners luck rise in two ways.
Firstly, not only will we have GTA 3, Vice City, The Getaway and possibly another GTA, but we'll also have Mafia, making the PS2 the gangsters choice.
Secondly, it will see the second game in the new trend of 'give the PS2 good games because more people have one', coming after the smash Xbox hit Splinter Cell.

Ah.. life is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.