GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whcih is the worst game from xbox and the best game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/09/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Beg For Mercy"
Which is the worst game from xbox:Wreckless - The yakuza missions it features great graphics but the gameplay is terrible.

Which is the best game from xbox:GTA: San andreas the gangstas offcial game of the year, It doesnt matter the graphics and the gameplay, I t's completely awesome.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:29
Regular
"8==="
In CT you have the knife and that simple thing makes it much more fun: Missed a shot? Run up and knife 'em while they're lifting their rifle.

Pandora Tomorrow had that dodgy collision detection you mention, I shot this guy in the throat and then he lifted his walkie talkie and spoke into it... er no!
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
I think I'll try the series again, I 'got into' some of the levels and some of the strategy paid off in the end. It just annoyed me when there were sections that I had to repeatedly redo because I just missed a headshot from the other end of the corridor.

Although it looks nice, and is an original concept, my main problem with the game lies in how easily you're killed. You spend most the levels with a crappy pistol and hiding in the complete dark. Guards have no idea where you are and although your using a silenced gun on one guard (with the other ages away) miss a headshot by a fraction of a mm and both guards will instantly whip round, knowing where you are.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:17
Regular
"8==="
tnc wrote:
>
> The worst game would probably have to be Splinter Cell, for me
> personally (shock horror!) I just didn't like the overly stealthy
> gameplay. It's not that I don't like a challenge and strategic
> gameplay, it's just that I found it overly complex and repetitive -
> there wasn't much enjoyment value.

You'd like Chaos Theory a lot more then since you can run through levels, you get a lower rating but its a lot of fun.

Also CT: Special Forces might be worth a look, very good for a tenner with a refreshing approach to stealth.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PT online or PGR2. Or Halo 2 online. Meh

Worst - Rainbow Six 3 offline. Dire.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
Turok Evolution, I've just remembered that I actually own the game. I picked it up for a fiver, second hand, a bit back and got quite a way through it. As I remember it was good, the graphical dinosaurs and environments looked nice. I liked the Pterodactyl shooting sequences. I seem to remember getting stuck just after them...

My favourite game is hard to choose, in terms of game time I've played the KOTORs, Vice City, Halo, JSRF, Kung Fu Chaos, Timesplitters 2&3 and Tony Hawks a lot but have equally enjoyed San Andreas, BG&E, Shenmue 2 and Ninja Gaiden.

The worst game would probably have to be Splinter Cell, for me personally (shock horror!) I just didn't like the overly stealthy gameplay. It's not that I don't like a challenge and strategic gameplay, it's just that I found it overly complex and repetitive - there wasn't much enjoyment value. Sega GT was also an awful racer, and they're a genre I don't like at the best of times.
Thu 06/10/05 at 18:14
Regular
Best: For me it's probably Doom 3 or Full Spectrum Warrior. I really couldn't get into Halo.

Worst: Midway Arcade Treasures. Utter tripe.
Thu 06/10/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I totally agree, once you get into it Turok's good.
Thu 06/10/05 at 16:01
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Actually, Turok is quite good. It was just compared to the massively overrated Halo.
Thu 06/10/05 at 15:21
Regular
"buy an xbox 360"
forza motor sport is the best, and turok is the worst!
Sat 24/09/05 at 21:26
Regular
Hello The Mob. You should of stayed away when you got banned.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.