GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Manga?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/01/01 at 19:27
Regular
Today Manga comics are everywhere in Japan, and they are read by everyone of all ages. Manga is a language of pictures and is now animated "Anime" these are famous cartoons such as Dragon Ball Z. This technique is becoming more and more popular and was used in the stunning title for the Dreamcast " Jet Set Radio ". It looks very impessive and in my opinion it has better graphics than most of the Ps2 games at the moment. The question that needs to be asked about manga is the fact should it be used in gaming in the future. Is it as good as the normal graphics that we see in almost every other games. In my opinion manga is good in only a very small handfull of games and it is better not to make to many of these games because they will become boring. Sega have been the only ones that actually have done this successfully. What will be the future for manga? Will this craze wear away or is it gonna take over games in the future...............

:-)
Tue 02/01/01 at 13:07
"possibly impossible"
I think that NG:Evangelion is the bees knees, the characters are well defined, the storyline is good (until the end, when it all gets very confusing) and it's just a pity that they haven't got around to selling the DVD version in the UK yet.

If you can borrow the videos, or are willing to pay for all 13 videos yourself, it's well worth watching the series. Then you can complain that they haven't translated the two films yet, so you'll never be able to watch the proper end to the series!
Tue 02/01/01 at 13:02
Regular
Pikachu?
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
mine is ackdenchu-denchu-dedchu.

all about this electric mouse.
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:24
Regular
My fave manga film is Appleseed.
wots urs?
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
manga is wwwwwiiiiccckkkeddd.

they have massive eyes
O__|>
O |> <----- its a manga vampire with teeth
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:06
What do you think about manga?
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:05
Damn.

Well I saw 1 of them.
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:02
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Time's up

The answer is:

Handful
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:01
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
True but that's not the one that I spotted

Only TWO spelling mistakes then!
Mon 01/01/01 at 20:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
it is 'impessive'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.