GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Jackal (RM19) reflects..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 18:08
Regular
Welcome back to Eclipse! The Jackal (RM19) is walking down the ramp to a mixed reception, looking a little battered from that hellacious Hell in a Cell match, which as the world saw he just missed out on winning from eventual champion Hawk (AfroJoe)! The Jackal, still to wrestle as part of a non-title match booked with Hawk tonight, obviously feels he has something to get off his chest before he does…

*grabs a microphone from Howard Finkel (Hercules)* “Hell in a Cell. Elimination Match. Six competitors. Six go in, one leaves as CAW champion. The biggest match in SRW history. And I just missed out on being victorious. Now, the other five competitors you fans have already seen over countless encounters, and you know they are tremendous athletes, but for a lot of you that was your first look at The Jackal (RM19) and what I’m capable of. And I hope you guys enjoyed what you saw.”

*cheers from certain sections of the crowd, indifference from others*

“But the fact of the matter is, that despite the double pin, I lost out. I’m still the one yet to carry gold around my waist. Despite, eliminating four other guys personally, I’m still empty handed. Y’see, when it comes down to it, there’s only one thing that Hawk had that I didn’t. It’s not something you buy, it’s not something you win, it’s something you learn – experience.”

“When it comes down to it, I am still a relative newcomer. To go that extra mile I need that little something extra that only comes with experience. And that is why I will NOT be asking Commissioner Reaver for a CAW Title shot anytime soon. What happens in this non-title match happens. I will be doing my damndest to win the match, but revenge is the best thing I can hope for – the belt will be sticking with Hawk.”

*the crowd appear a little surprised at this action*

“Instead, I’m going to start getting me some experience. But what title to go for? Mmm, LightCAW? Nah, I’m a heavyweight, I don’t want to go messing with some stick insects! (boos from the crowd). CAW Tag Titles? Possible, but I’ve yet to see anyone intense enough to partner me (more boos). So I decided, stick to what you good at – go back to your roots… your hardcore roots. And that’s why I want… the HardCAW Title!! I don’t care when, I don’t care what sort of match, I just want it. And that’s why I’m challenging Scotty Dogg to come out here and accept my challenge! So, Scotty, the ball’s in your court…”

The Jackal (RM19) awaits an appearance at the top of the ramp…
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:08
Regular
Welcome back to Eclipse! The Jackal (RM19) is walking down the ramp to a mixed reception, looking a little battered from that hellacious Hell in a Cell match, which as the world saw he just missed out on winning from eventual champion Hawk (AfroJoe)! The Jackal, still to wrestle as part of a non-title match booked with Hawk tonight, obviously feels he has something to get off his chest before he does…

*grabs a microphone from Howard Finkel (Hercules)* “Hell in a Cell. Elimination Match. Six competitors. Six go in, one leaves as CAW champion. The biggest match in SRW history. And I just missed out on being victorious. Now, the other five competitors you fans have already seen over countless encounters, and you know they are tremendous athletes, but for a lot of you that was your first look at The Jackal (RM19) and what I’m capable of. And I hope you guys enjoyed what you saw.”

*cheers from certain sections of the crowd, indifference from others*

“But the fact of the matter is, that despite the double pin, I lost out. I’m still the one yet to carry gold around my waist. Despite, eliminating four other guys personally, I’m still empty handed. Y’see, when it comes down to it, there’s only one thing that Hawk had that I didn’t. It’s not something you buy, it’s not something you win, it’s something you learn – experience.”

“When it comes down to it, I am still a relative newcomer. To go that extra mile I need that little something extra that only comes with experience. And that is why I will NOT be asking Commissioner Reaver for a CAW Title shot anytime soon. What happens in this non-title match happens. I will be doing my damndest to win the match, but revenge is the best thing I can hope for – the belt will be sticking with Hawk.”

*the crowd appear a little surprised at this action*

“Instead, I’m going to start getting me some experience. But what title to go for? Mmm, LightCAW? Nah, I’m a heavyweight, I don’t want to go messing with some stick insects! (boos from the crowd). CAW Tag Titles? Possible, but I’ve yet to see anyone intense enough to partner me (more boos). So I decided, stick to what you good at – go back to your roots… your hardcore roots. And that’s why I want… the HardCAW Title!! I don’t care when, I don’t care what sort of match, I just want it. And that’s why I’m challenging Scotty Dogg to come out here and accept my challenge! So, Scotty, the ball’s in your court…”

The Jackal (RM19) awaits an appearance at the top of the ramp…
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:23
Regular
As Figo...*Changes Promo once again* Argh! :)

As Scotty :)...

"WHO LET DA DOGS OUT!!" And the crowd deafen the arena with the chants of "SCOTTY, SCOTTY!" as his music plays. It takes him a while, but Scotty finally emerges from beneth the curtains with a serious look upon his face. He walks towards The Jackal, with the one thing The Jackal wants, draped across his shoulder, The HardCAW title!

Scotty walks right up towards The Jackal, but he has too look up with The Jackal being taller. But that doesn't put him off, he grabs the Mic out of The Jackals hand convincingly and puts the Mic towards his mouth...

"So, you want this huh? Take it then, go on take it"

WTF is Scotty thinking.

Without thinking, The Jackal grabs the belt and holds it aloft, as if to say 'your looking at the new HardCAW champion' The Jackal turns round and Scotty jumps, and dropkicks the belt into The Jackals face! Scotty grabs his belt and heads towards the back. Leaving the question, is that his answer?
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:35
Regular
*Dead Star blasts*

DW comes out onto the stage with a microphone in one hand and a trash can in the other.

"Woah! Now correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it ME that was screwed out of the HardCAW Championship? I'll answer that question for you. Yes it was you DW who was screwed out of the HardCAW Title. Now come on, be real. I *DESERVE* Scotty Dogg in the ring one on one. I *DESERVE* to face him in a match with no interferance. It's funny that me and Scotty, former Tag Team Champions, have had two matches. It's also funny that in both of the matches, Scotty has set out to screw me! So I, DW, am challenging Scotty to play by his rules...me and him, one on one next week. Hell, since I've been in a lot of Triple Threat matches as of late...Scotty Dogg, DW and Jackal, both of whom I hate, next week, Eclipse, HardCAW Title. Scotty, get your asss out here and answer my damn question."
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:48
Regular
Scotty re-appears straight away and grabs the Mic to speak once again..."I've defended this god damn belt week after week after week and NO! I shall not be facing you in a Triple Threat match. NO, Jackal You shall not get a match and NO, I shall not defend this belt until the next PPV!!"

Scotty slams the Mic down...
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Commissioner Reaver (Ant) appears on the Titantron!

"Apparently, you're all forgetting something. Next week, the HardCAW Title and Hardcore Title will be merged, and the plan was for Scotty Dogg (Figo) will face off against Batista (Figo). But, there are some problems. One, Figo is both of them."

:D

"Two, The Jackal (RM19) wants his shot and I'm willing to give it to him. And three, DW also deserves another shot...maybe the title should be merged in a different kind of match? What do you guys think?"
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:19
Regular
DW takes the mic again.

"Okay, now what I am about to do may be a good thing, but it may also be a bad thing."

The crowd start an "YOU'RE AN ********" chant!

"Reaver...I may have been conned out of the HardCAW title match, but I still should have won. That's why I am willing to step out of the match...BUT...that won't happen UNLESS you make it Jackal and Scotty Dogg one on one for the HardCAW title, NEXT WEEK! And then we could have Batista in a match. Then at Burnout (I think that's the next PPV), it could be Hardcore -Vs- HardCAW."

The crowd cheers.

*DW turns around to face Jackal, who is leaning against the turnbuckle in the corner of the ring*

"Hey, buddy, c'mere."

*Jackal walks over to DW in the centre of the ring. DW puts out his hand for Jackal to shake. Jackal goes to sh...WHAM! DEAD DDT! DEAD DDT! DW HAS JUST DELIVERED A DEAD DDT TO THE JACKAL!*

"Dare you...Dead DDT!"
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:31
Regular
The Jackal (RM19) gets up.

"Man, I've just been through the most torturous, pain-inducing, back-breaking, blood-letting match in SRW history in 6 Man Hell in a Cell, of which I was the last two. Was that supposed to hurt?"

The Jackal leaves a startled DW in the ring and goes back to prepare for his match later tonight!
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:41
Regular
:cd

HAHAHA! The humour! Well done Mr. Russ. :cP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.