GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't understand Blazin' Squad.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 17:24
Regular
There are many things that confuse me about the squad of the blazin, so I thought I'd run them past you and get your views on them.
Firstly, what style of music are they trying? Sounds sort of like a mix between Westlife, Shy FX and the So Solid Crew. So, nor are they a down to earth pop group, but nor are they a bunch of hard drug maniacs. They can't really be a 'big bad pop group', as such things only exist in the mind of Simon 'Knock ya lights out' Cowell.
Secondly, they are obviously around the age where all they want is to look cool. So, they wear coats with lovely, soft fur lining the hood...
Thirdly, they might actually have meaning in their songs. Okay, so Crossroads and the Love my Line or whatever both stunk, but their latest single may, just may, have meaning in it. So, you listen to the chorus, are amazed at some mature lines coming from some men in fur coats, and then you think 'hmm, I'll listen to the verses and see if they continue the maturity. And then they suddenly dose themselves up and go shooting off in a blind rage, scaring and confusing anyone caught up in the middle. You wonder what's going on; you make out 2 words within a minutes worth of 'rap', and then you get to the chorus and realise that you were actually tring to listen to the song to find it's hidden message.
So, what exactly is wrong with them? They try to mix two completely different styles of music. We don't want Classical Hip Hop, or Heavy J-pop, so why do we want Pop Garage Rap? Then they wear fur coats, establishing them as poofs. Finally, they create some quite catchy choruses (well, not catchy, just stick-in-your-head annoying), and include moral type things, and then they mess it up with crazy gibberish which leaves you startled.
When will the learn?
Fri 10/01/03 at 17:24
Regular
There are many things that confuse me about the squad of the blazin, so I thought I'd run them past you and get your views on them.
Firstly, what style of music are they trying? Sounds sort of like a mix between Westlife, Shy FX and the So Solid Crew. So, nor are they a down to earth pop group, but nor are they a bunch of hard drug maniacs. They can't really be a 'big bad pop group', as such things only exist in the mind of Simon 'Knock ya lights out' Cowell.
Secondly, they are obviously around the age where all they want is to look cool. So, they wear coats with lovely, soft fur lining the hood...
Thirdly, they might actually have meaning in their songs. Okay, so Crossroads and the Love my Line or whatever both stunk, but their latest single may, just may, have meaning in it. So, you listen to the chorus, are amazed at some mature lines coming from some men in fur coats, and then you think 'hmm, I'll listen to the verses and see if they continue the maturity. And then they suddenly dose themselves up and go shooting off in a blind rage, scaring and confusing anyone caught up in the middle. You wonder what's going on; you make out 2 words within a minutes worth of 'rap', and then you get to the chorus and realise that you were actually tring to listen to the song to find it's hidden message.
So, what exactly is wrong with them? They try to mix two completely different styles of music. We don't want Classical Hip Hop, or Heavy J-pop, so why do we want Pop Garage Rap? Then they wear fur coats, establishing them as poofs. Finally, they create some quite catchy choruses (well, not catchy, just stick-in-your-head annoying), and include moral type things, and then they mess it up with crazy gibberish which leaves you startled.
When will the learn?
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I wrote a topic about BS...

It took long time to write...

I find for you now...
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:19
Regular
"cachoo"
They won't learn! When I first heard them, I had exactly the same opinion as you.
But I thought it was just another band copying So Solid. Now I think they're just a bunch of sad twits! I think one of their songs is ok, but that's all! Their music sounds like Po(o)p to me...
Fri 10/01/03 at 18:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Possibly the best example of having far too many members to cover the fact that none of them can sing. Or rap. Or whatever it is they do. I don't listen to them.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The original crossroads was better...

They've also given themselves names!

"MC Spikey"

He's got spikey hair you see!

It's a crap boy band that will be all finished within the year!
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Im gonna make a webpage solely to do with Blazin' Squad being crap!

It will be on Google within the month so I will get a few hits if I include the right keywords!

I'd like to see this though, I'll get loads of 13 year old girls saying how crap they are!

Oh the fun!
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Cringe!

http://www.top40-charts.com/artist.php?aid=2757&compag=7
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I wish they would hurry up and retire. I also hate G G G Gareth Gates and Westlife.
Fri 10/01/03 at 19:56
Regular
"we escape....."
it's true they are no bowl of special k
Mon 13/01/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Just another pile of maggot infested, manufactured chart entrails.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.