GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brilliant film on tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 15:52
Regular
Freeway - 1:30am on Channel 4.

This film rocks.
It's a modern interpretation of Little Red Riding Hood, featuring Reese Witherspoon as a deliquent school girl who is forced to flee to Grandma's house after the vice squad arrest her mother in a sting operation and subsequently get her step father too on drugs offences. On the way to grandma's her car breaks down and she accepts a lift from one Keifer Sutherland, who may or may not be the notorious I-10 killer and then things get even worse...

Despite being a debut feature from Matthew Bright, he really managed to rope in some big names thanks largely to his getting producer-buddy Oliver Stone on board. There's a brilliantly screwed up theme tune by Danny Elfman - demented choirs of children accompanied by screeching guitars - and a surprisingly frumpy-looking Brittany Murphy, playing a nymphomaniac lesbian prisoner.

It's extremely f**ked up
Extremely dark
And very, very funny.
Check it out/
Sat 11/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"not dead"
Why do I never read these posts until the next day?

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride!
Sat 11/01/03 at 14:13
Regular
"cachoo"
That was a brilliant film, thanks for suggesting it! I thought it was funny! Got a bit weird at the end though.
Sat 11/01/03 at 13:41
Regular
Oh crap, I forgot to tape it.
Sat 11/01/03 at 06:07
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
I missed it.

So :P
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:35
Regular
och aye
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ach well.
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:24
Regular
Didn't see 'em though
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think Reese Witherspoon has pretty breasts.

End.
Sat 11/01/03 at 03:19
Regular
I thought it was rather crap

not what I'd call '****ed up' at all, it was just a bit lame.
Sat 11/01/03 at 01:54
Regular
"It's extremely ****ed up"

You aint kidding, i only just flicked it on for a minute and thats my thoughts exactly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.