GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sky - Not Airing Raw X"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/01/03 at 08:11
Regular
Thanks to Kev Holmes for the following:

I sent an E-mail to Sky Television (they broadcast all the WWE programming in the UK) to ask if they were going to be showing Raw "X", here's the reply I got,

"Thank you for your most recent email about WWE RAW 10th Anniversary.

Unfortunately, Sky has no plans to broadcast this event as we do not hold the rights to at present. I regret that I am unable to assist you further but thank you for your interest in Sky. Kind regards, Keith Dixon, Viewer Relations"

Damnit. I was looking forward to that show too...

:(
Tue 14/01/03 at 18:57
oh now i can't wait for friday, yeah your right RAW is so much better than smack down the whole show just sucks, like last week when eddie did his back in, it was soooo boring it just seemed to drag on and on. RAW is the best and now that the money is back, i can't wait to the rumble.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:45
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Edgehead wrote:
> Hey. I just though I'd post and tell you guys, that Sky are airing the
> Raw 10th anniversary show, and its right after Raw. On this coming
> Friday, Sky Sports 3 will air Raw at 10pm until Midnight. Then, the
> Raw aniiversary will immediately follow on the same channel until 2am.
> Just thought I'd let you all know. Its down to all the people who
> wrote to sky aparently, so thankyou to everyone who did that, I can't
> wait for the show now.

This is great 4 hours of RAW which in my opinion is better than smakdown.
Mon 13/01/03 at 17:43
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Edgehead wrote:
> Hey. I just though I'd post and tell you guys, that Sky are airing the
> Raw 10th anniversary show, and its right after Raw. On this coming
> Friday, Sky Sports 3 will air Raw at 10pm until Midnight. Then, the
> Raw aniiversary will immediately follow on the same channel until 2am.
> Just thought I'd let you all know. Its down to all the people who
> wrote to sky aparently, so thankyou to everyone who did that, I can't
> wait for the show now.

This is great 4 hours of RAW which in my opinion is better than smakdown.
Mon 13/01/03 at 02:38
Hey. I just though I'd post and tell you guys, that Sky are airing the Raw 10th anniversary show, and its right after Raw. On this coming Friday, Sky Sports 3 will air Raw at 10pm until Midnight. Then, the Raw aniiversary will immediately follow on the same channel until 2am. Just thought I'd let you all know. Its down to all the people who wrote to sky aparently, so thankyou to everyone who did that, I can't wait for the show now.
Sun 12/01/03 at 22:30
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Kastro wrote:
> Is this 10th aniversary show an extra show in the week or will it
> replace the normal show?

No, RAW's will be as normal, WWE and TNN are broadcasting this special on Tuesday night.

I will, like many others no doubt, be writing to BSkyB about the screening of this. Remember their original responces to WWE Heat, and the 4 PPV's channel 4 used to show??? Yet, they are all now being shown.

I believe that it will be shown at some point, be it this Month or Next, if we bug them enough :).
Sun 12/01/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Tazz wrote:
> Well, I'm gonna see it. Tough luck guys. Maybe you'll live to see
> Raw's 20th anniversary.
>
> ...nuff said.

if the ratings keep sliding like they are at the moment it should be whether WWE will live to actually make a raw 20th anniversary
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:37
Regular
Meant Bret :cd

Hoho, Bret's a legend. One of my favourite wrestlers.
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:27
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
DW wrote:
> Brat Hart's appearing at RAW X, no?

Is that a mistake or did you mean to call him that and if you did that on purpose, why?
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:18
Regular
Brat Hart's appearing at RAW X, no?
Sat 11/01/03 at 16:13
Regular
"I dont like tagline"
Is this 10th aniversary show an extra show in the week or will it replace the normal show?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.