GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with hl2 deathmatch"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Half life 2'.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"boom boom click"
hi when i play hl2 deathmatch (im new) my computer always has slowdown or lag is there a way to help stop this?
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Come on, this was the day after it was released, EVERYONE was yelling 'LOLZ!' and throwing things at each other.

My proudest moment was when I smacked a guy into a wall with a sofa, picked it back up and spun around and fired it into a barrel, which promptly went kablam and incinerated a guy who was about to fire a radiator or saw disc at me. Oh yes.
Wed 28/09/05 at 08:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cycloon wrote:
> Mainly, the guys who used the guns and explosives, rather than trying
> to throw tables at the other people, which 99% of us did. Was so much
> fun, until you got some geeky moron using something as mundane as the
> SMG.

Yeah, cause you're not allowed to use firearms.
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
Cycloon wrote:
> until you got some geeky moron using something as mundane as the SMG.

Hahaha i love jumping out the way of a radiator to shottie someones fase.
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
so not my fault but steams. it always seems to be its fault. thankyou anyway
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I remember some real losers on HL2 deathmatch.

Mainly, the guys who used the guns and explosives, rather than trying to throw tables at the other people, which 99% of us did. Was so much fun, until you got some geeky moron using something as mundane as the SMG.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
Unless they've fixed it, HL2 deathmatch has always been extremely laggy.

Theres just too much information needed to be sent between users and it doesn't help when you play others whose computers can't hack it.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Steam platform notches up another victim...

Basically, the last Steam update ballsed up CounterStrike, so it may have affected HL2. If your computer is decent, and your net connection up to speed, then that's most likely it.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:25
Regular
"boom boom click"
hi when i play hl2 deathmatch (im new) my computer always has slowdown or lag is there a way to help stop this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.