GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW ECLIPSE - 08/01/03"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 12:51
Regular
****IMPORTANT – READ HELL IN A CELL MATCH BEFORE THIS IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY****

Welcome to the first SRW Eclipse of 2003, with an all-new look!

SRW ROSTER -

ANT -
Reaver (CAW) (Heel)
Triple H (Heel)
Grandmaster Sexay (Face)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)

STARLIGHT -
RawIsAndy (CAW) (Heel)
The Rock (Face)
Kane (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)

GRANDPRIX -
Grandprix (CAW)
Chris Benoit (Face)
Kurt Angle (Heel)
Crash (Face)
Christian (Heel)

LL COOL TT -
LL Cool TT (CAW)
Sabu
Steve Corino
Nunzio

FIGO -
Scotty Dogg (CAW) (Face)
Chris Jericho (Heel)
Batista (Heel)
Billy Kidman (Face)

THE CONG MAN -
The Cong Man (CAW) (Face)
Eddie Guerrero (Heel)
Shaun Morley (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)

AFROJOE -
Hawk (CAW)
Rob Van Dam (Heel)
Goldust (Face)
John Cena (Heel)

JERICHO15 -
Stone Edge (CAW) (Heel)
Stone Cold (Face)
Rosey (Heel)
Funaki (Face)

MIKEALL -
The Psychiatrist (CAW) (Face)
Scott Steiner (Face)
Lance Storm (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)

RM19 -
The Jackal (CAW) (Heel)
Booker T (Face)
Edge (Face)
The Hurricane (Face)

JETSTER -
Jetster (CAW) (Heel)
The Undertaker (Face)
Rhyno (Face)
X-Pac (Heel)

DW -
DW (CAW) (Heel)
Brock Lesnar (Face)
Charlie Haas (Heel)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)

FLUX –
Firefly (CAW) (Face)
Scott Hall (Heel)
Dean Malenko (Heel)

ICE BLASTER -
Ice Blaster (CAW) (Heel)
Mankind (Face)
Hardcore Holly (Face)
K-Kwik (Face)

ALLARDINI-
The Rat (CAW) (Heel)
Kevin Nash (Heel)
Essa Rios (Face)

KR -
KR (CAW) (Face)
Big Show (Heel)
Ken Shamrock (Heel)

MOULDY CHEESE -
Mouldy Cheese (CAW) (Heel)
Mike Awesome (Heel)

TAZZ -
The Crusher (CAW) (Heel)
Tazz (Face)

ASHER D -
Admiral Ape (CAW) (Face)
Hulk Hogan (Face)
Billy Gunn (Heel)
Tajiri (Face)

SRW TAG TEAMS -
Too Cool (Ant and Starlight) [Face]
Dudley Boyz (Jetster and AfroJoe) [Face]
Hardy Boys (Asher D and Grandprix) [Face]
Billy and Chuck (RM19 and The Cong Man) [Heel]
Rosey and Jamal (Jericho15 and Bazzman) [Heel]
Rey Mysterio and Edge (LL Cool TT and DW) [Face]

CAW TAG TEAMS -
Star Blasters (Ice Blaster and RawisAndy) [Heel]
Da Animalz of Doom (The Cong Man and Hawk) [Face]
Kid Rock and Longy [Face]
The System Fighters (Grandprix and The Psychiatrist) [Face]
The Elements (Reaver and Jetster) [Heel]
Dead or Alive (DoA) (DW and Stone Edge) [Heel]

SRW FACTIONS -
nWo- Kevin Nash (allardini), HBK Shawn Michaels (), Big Show (KR) and X-Pac (Jetster) [Heel]
The Latino World Order- Chavo Guerrero (MikeAll), Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man) and Essa Rios (allardini) [Heel]
Team Angle - Kurt Angle (Grandprix), Shelton Benjamin (DW) and Charlie Haas (DW) [Heel]

CAW FACTIONS -
The Elements- Reaver (Ant), Jetster and Mouldy Cheese [Heel]
Da Animalz Of Doom- The Cong Man, Hawk (AfroJoe) and Scotty The Doggy (Figo) [Face]
Dead or Alive (DoA) – DW, Stone Edge (Jericho15) The Rat (allardini) and Crusher (Tazz) [Heel]

SRW REFEREES -
Earl Hebner (Mr Snuggly)
Mike Chioda (Loki)
Teddy Long (Tony)
Jack Doan (Darkus)
Mike Sparks (Brad)
Nick Patrick (BEARDS)

SRW NO.1 CONTENDERS -
SRW Title: -
Intercontinental Title: -
European Title: -
Hardcore Title: -
Cruiserweight Title:-
Tag Team Title: -
KOTR title:-
CAW Title:-
HardCAW Title:-
LightCAW Title:-

CURRENT SRW CHAMPIONS -
SRW Champion: Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe)
Intercontinental Champion: Booker T (RM19)
European Champion: Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man)
Hardcore Champion: Batista (Figo)
Cruiserweight Champion: Christian (Grandprix)
Tag Team Champions: The Elements (Reaver (Ant) and Jetster)
KOTR Champion : Brock Lesnar (DW)
CAW World Champion : Hawk (AfroJoe)
HardCAW Champion : Scotty Dogg (Figo)
LightCAW Champion : Stone Edge (Jericho15)

THIS WEEK’S CARD –

It would be appreciated if all the participants of the HIAC (including people like Congie, Jetster and this mysterious new guy if they want to), if they have time, could add a promo from their own character about the HIAC (as well as their match as they have one.) At the moment the only official promo I have given is to Figo, because he specifically asked for one.

This Eclipse will last until NEXT SUNDAY, so you have quite a lot of time.

Title vs Title Triple Threat Match for the SRW Euro-Continental Championship:
Brock Lesnar (DW – KOTR Champion) vs Eddie Guerrero (Cong Man – Euro Champion) vs Booker T (RM19 – IC Champion)
Written by Starlight

SRW LightCAW Championship Re-Match:
Stone Edge (Jericho15) (c) vs RawIsAndy (Starlight)
Written by RM19

SRW HardCAW Championship Triple Threat Match:
Scotty Dogg (Figo) (c) vs DW vs Jetster
Written by AfroJoe
(If both DW and Stone Edge win their matches, then DoA get a shot at The Elements SRW Tag Team Championships next week.)

Official SRW Promo:
Scotty Dogg (Figo) discusses the awesome HIAC match, including his thoughts on fellow Animalz member and new CAW World Champion, Hawk (AfroJoe).
Written by Figo

No-Disqualification Non-Title Match:
Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe) vs The Rock (Starlight)
Written by LL Cool TT

Triple Threat Debut Match:
Firefly (Flux) vs LL Cool TT vs Admiral Ape (Asher D)
Written by DW

Non-title Singles Match:
The Jackal (RM19) vs Hawk (AfroJoe)
Written by Ant

Singles ‘Return’ Match:
The Cong Man vs Reaver (Ant)
Written by Grandprix

Well, what a huge extravaganza SRW Spun Out. We saw new champions in people like Christian (Grandprix), Batista (Figo), Brock Lesnar (DW) and Booker T (RM19), we saw some amazing matches like the 30 Minute Iron Man Tables match and the brutal hardcore time limit title featuring the whole division, we saw an awesome bout in which Rob Van Dam (AfroJoe) was crowned the new SRW World Champion and we also saw what is probably the best ever SRW match in history…the 6-Man Elimination Hell In A Cell Match for the CAW World Championship, in which Hawk (AfroJoe) overcame all others to become the new CAW World Champion. SRW Eclipse comes to you straight off this amazing PPV…

As announced earlier, the titles will soon be reduced to six. We begin this with a triple threat match for the new SRW Euro-Continental Championship, in which the Euro, IC and KOTR Champions will battle it out with only one title on the line…it’s gonna be an awesome match between three awesome champions.

During an intense promo, two matches were made for this week. New LightCAW Champion Stone Edge (Jericho15) will defend his title against former champion RawIsAndy (Starlight), who is irate at his early elimination from the HIAC…can he regain his championship, or will the rest of DoA have something to say? Also, Scotty Dogg (Figo) has been forced to put his HardCAW Title on the line just a few days after the brutality of the HIAC match, in a triple threat against Jetster and DW. Remember though, if DW and Stone Edge (Jericho15) both win, then they automatically become no.1 contenders for the SRW Tag Team Titles held by The Elements!

Speaking of Scotty Dogg, he will also be giving us his views on the Hell In A Cell, including the battle he and fellow Animalz-member Hawk (AJ) had during the match. Will Hawk, or maybe Cong Man have anything to say?

After the huge triple threat in which Rock (Starlight) lost both his titles, Rock decided that he must exact revenge straight away. He will face off against new SRW World Champion RVD (AfroJoe) in a no disqualification match – expect this to be something special.

We have three new interesting additions to the SRW roster, in Firefly, Admiral Ape and LL Cool TT. Each is looking too impress in this triple threat, hoping to win the respect of others and a CONFIRMED match at the next PPV.

The final two men in the HIAC match were Hawk (AJ) and Jackal (RM19), and despite losing in the end, Jackal (RM19) has earned himself a non-title match with the new champion. Can he shock everyone and beat him, surely winning him a shot at the CAW World Title?

And finally, in what was another huge surprise, Cong Man stood up at the PPV, months before his scheduled return!!! Reaver (Ant), after performing an amazing 450’Splash from the top of the Cell was eliminated 2nd from the HIAC match by Grandprix, but with Grandprix out injured for a week Reaver has challenged Cong Man to his first match back from injury. Reaver was said to be angry when Cong Man commented that the elimination was his own fault for doing the suicidal 450’Splash. These two have had some huge matches in the past, will this be another?

All this and more reaction from Spun Out, so don’t miss it!

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Mon 20/01/03 at 16:36
Regular
Asher D wrote:

> disqualifications allowed,

That's the match I wanted, a No DQ thing will make it very complicated.
Sun 19/01/03 at 22:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
Just to clear it up. My CAW will still be called Jetster.
Sun 19/01/03 at 22:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
There's so many intertwined feuds to sort out, and so many match results surprising me that all my plans for Eclipse and for Burnout are going balls-up. :D

I'm so confused and busy...okay, I'm gonna work tonight, and do a good Eclipse that isn;t rushed tomorrow, and hope we can get stuff done by next sunday/monday.

Wish me luck. {:) See you all tomorrow.
Sun 19/01/03 at 22:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
DW wrote:
> AJ, you're doing a PPV this year, as is everyone who done one last
> year. Last year rocked for PPVs. Why spoil it by giving others PPVs?

---

Well, now I found out that Russ is leaving, then he may or may not be able to do his PPV - I suppose I should keep my PPV slot, and you could take his, if he isn't around for it.

Maybe, we'll see.

Just get around to Burnout and RITJ first though. :-D
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
KK, hang on. {:)
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:50
Regular
Ant, can you come online BEFORE you post this weeks Eclipse.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Although, I hope Russ can get his match up tonight...if not, then I post Eclipse tomorrow.
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:44
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Yay! I have a match! Woohoo!
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, here's what's gonna happen. Grandprix has good reasons for his match not being up yet, as does Russ. Obviously, life comes before SRW (at the moment anyway, at least until it grows into a worldwide promotion.)

So basically, I'll do a new Eclipse (hopefully tonight) that keeps us on track, not giving Russ a match (he's too busy unfortunately) and, unless Matt tells me otherwise, I'll give him something easier than the main event I gave him this week.

We have lots of writers and lots of stuff going on so we should be able to have a very exciting week as we begin the road to Burnout.

Asher, I'll do my best for your match, as long as you're willing to make it good because as a no DQ match it's probably gonna be one of the main events. {:)
Sun 19/01/03 at 17:30
Regular
As long as they really hate each other. An intense feud would be preferable...

Read my latest topic as well. I only really posted it because I want to do another CAW, but you don't know that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.