GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gary Glitter - depraved but...impressive in a weird way"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/01/03 at 00:10
Regular
See the news tonight?

Gary Glitter deported from Cambodia for "sex offences".
What the hell does a person have to do in order to be deported from Cambodia?
I mean it's not like that country is The Vatican, so what on God's green earth would a person have to do in order for them to say "Go away nasty bald nonce"

I dont approve of his previous actions in any way at all, but in a strange way, I sat there thinking "Jesus Christ Glitter, you got deported from Cambodia?"
My mind cannot comprehend the levels of otherwordly weirdness he must have participated in.

*shudders*
Fri 10/01/03 at 22:08
Regular
Cricket bat, Gaz Glitter, Howzat......

Corker!
Fri 10/01/03 at 21:58
Regular
A cricket bat up the Gary Glitter - that's what he needs.

"Howzat!"
Fri 10/01/03 at 20:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I heard he invaded the Royal Cambodian Union of Cats dressed only in a toupé
Thu 09/01/03 at 23:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I heard some official giving a statement saying that they didnt want the in the country.
Wed 08/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"not dead"
I *think* I heard the real reason for his deportation, and it's not nearly as sick as you might think.

Apparently he was in Cambodia illegally, hadn't signed the proper papers or something, so when he got arrested, and wasn't a kosher resident they booted him out.
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:56
It's because of preious offences, right? He's not still up to his old tricks?
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yes, but when it comes to the kids becoming a target, then there is a problem.
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Is Camboadia not a sex capital of the world

Allll sorts there
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:22
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
He was deported because the Cambodian president (or whatever she is called) fears for the safety of the children.
Wed 08/01/03 at 17:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a strange shaped head he has

Baaallddy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.