GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how would i get!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
Does anyone know the script so on my webpage it will say:
There are currently (amount of people) on this site!

and where it says amount of people it will say how many people are actually on the site. And would it be possible to make it say that there are 13 people when there are no people and add it on to 13 so say if there was 5 people on the site it would say that there are 18 people!
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:02
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
Does anyone know the script so on my webpage it will say:
There are currently (amount of people) on this site!

and where it says amount of people it will say how many people are actually on the site. And would it be possible to make it say that there are 13 people when there are no people and add it on to 13 so say if there was 5 people on the site it would say that there are 18 people!
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
cheeseman wrote:
> And would it be possible to make it say that
> there are 13 people when there are no people and add it on to 13 so
> say if there was 5 people on the site it would say that there are 18
> people!

Woah!

Rephase please!

Anyway, I think it's got something to do with cookies and it will only be active everytime they refresh the page...

It's gonna be quite hard to do...
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:39
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
ive seen it around many places
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:51
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ezboard being one of the places but I can see it being a sod to work out...

I don't know though, it could be easy for all I know!
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Are you on aboot a 'counter'? If so, go here: http://www.hostedscripts.com/polls.html

You have to sign up, but there are a few free goodies... you can also have graphical or text counters and set it to whatever number you like!! Hope it helps... :)
Tue 07/01/03 at 22:02
Regular
"cachoo"
Nooooo, go here... http://www.hostedscripts.com/
must've been looking at the Polls page!! :)
Wed 08/01/03 at 07:41
Regular
"www.funrunner.co.uk"
no i want a script so that if there was 1 person on my site it would say there is 1 person on this site and if there were 2 people on my site it would say there is two people on this site and so on
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:03
Regular
"cachoo"
Ooh, well I'm not exactly sure, but if I were gonna do that, I would 'write' it before and after the counter...

Like: This page has been visited ((counter)) times...
ETC!! That probably might not even work, but just a suggestion!

But if I see one then I'll post it here, ok!! :)
Wed 08/01/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You've got it all wrong!

Nooooooooo!

He basically wants a stat telling of how many people are visiting the site at the moment...

5 people here at the moment...

0 people here...

etc etc
Wed 08/01/03 at 20:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Just out of curisity, cheeseman, why exactly do you want this? I don't mean to disuade you from using it. I'm just wondering why you'd want it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.