GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TRANSFER WINDOW GOSSIP"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 18:26
Regular
This might be a good idea or not, if you have heard any information about Transfers going on maybe you could post them in here rather than making a new topic everytime.

This is the information i have heard about:

Liverpool are poised to swoop for Tottenham star Simon Davies by offering Emile Heskey in a swap deal, according to the Daily Star.

The Welsh winger has been linked with a move to Manchester United, but Houllier is targetting him to give the Reds the width that they have lacked this season.

Manchester United could be denied another of the players they are after, if the Sun is to be believed. They state that cross-city rivals Manchester City will beat them to defender Michael Reiziger.

Kevin Keegan has moved after the Dutchman was told he is no longer part of Louis van Gaal's plans at Barcelona and have offered £20,000-a-week to steal him from under the noses of United, Newcastle and Celtic.

The Daily Mirror get all Addicks fans excited by revealing that Charlton are chasing Ronaldo. Could it be the transfer coup of the decade? No, they say that Alan Curbishley wants Sporting Lisbon's Christian Ronaldo and his strike partner Ricardo Quaresma. The old teases.

Celtic youngster Simon Lynch is to sign for Preston in a cut-price deal, say the Daily Record. Craig Brown will make a transfer window move for the striker for just £130,000.

Finally, the latest in Arsenal's search for a goalkeeper. Step forward Nicolas Penneteau, French Under-21 international. The Daily Mail claims that Arsene Wenger sees the Bastia man as a long-term replacement for David Seaman.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Aka Hammond"
This might be a good idea or not, if you have heard any information about Transfers going on maybe you could post them in here rather than making a new topic everytime.

This is the information i have heard about:

Liverpool are poised to swoop for Tottenham star Simon Davies by offering Emile Heskey in a swap deal, according to the Daily Star.

The Welsh winger has been linked with a move to Manchester United, but Houllier is targetting him to give the Reds the width that they have lacked this season.

Manchester United could be denied another of the players they are after, if the Sun is to be believed. They state that cross-city rivals Manchester City will beat them to defender Michael Reiziger.

Kevin Keegan has moved after the Dutchman was told he is no longer part of Louis van Gaal's plans at Barcelona and have offered £20,000-a-week to steal him from under the noses of United, Newcastle and Celtic.

The Daily Mirror get all Addicks fans excited by revealing that Charlton are chasing Ronaldo. Could it be the transfer coup of the decade? No, they say that Alan Curbishley wants Sporting Lisbon's Christian Ronaldo and his strike partner Ricardo Quaresma. The old teases.

Celtic youngster Simon Lynch is to sign for Preston in a cut-price deal, say the Daily Record. Craig Brown will make a transfer window move for the striker for just £130,000.

Finally, the latest in Arsenal's search for a goalkeeper. Step forward Nicolas Penneteau, French Under-21 international. The Daily Mail claims that Arsene Wenger sees the Bastia man as a long-term replacement for David Seaman.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Ipswich have accepted a bid from Birmingham for left wing-back Jamie Clapham.

Clapham has travelled to the Midlands to discuss the deal with Birmingham boss Steve Bruce, and could complete the move in the next 48 hours.

Clapham joined Ipswich in January 1998 from Tottenham and has started every one of their 36 league and cup matches this season.

Birmingham are desperate to strengthen their injury-hit squad during the transfer window as they fight to survive in the Premiership.

Ipswich manager Joe Royle told the club's official website: "I am very sad that we have accepted this offer but I understand the reasons why.

"This season Jamie has been fantastic, he is a player that I had not appreciated from afar but working with him has shown me what a tremendous professional he is."
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:44
I'm a Liverepool fan, I think we need to sell Traore and Biscan, there is no need for them, and as for Simon Davis for Heskey, I doubt it will happen, Heskey said he loves the club and will stay for the rest of his career if he has to, plus I think Heskey is better than Davis
Tue 07/01/03 at 20:41
Regular
Daily star sux
Wed 08/01/03 at 16:08
Hammond wrote:
> The Daily Mirror get all Addicks fans excited by revealing that
> Charlton are chasing Ronaldo. Could it be the transfer coup of the
> decade? No, they say that Alan Curbishley wants Sporting Lisbon's
> Christian Ronaldo and his strike partner Ricardo Quaresma. The old
> teases.

Quaresma, who plays for Sporting Lisbon, who have a deal with Man Utd, who have first dibs on players out...
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Dacourt joins Roma on loan:

Leeds United midfielder Olivier Dacourt has joined Roma on loan until the end of the season after completing a medical.

Roma will have an option to make the deal permanent having already agreed a fee with Leeds.

The provisional contract Dacourt has signed runs until 2006.

Dacourt is expected to go straight into the Roma side for Sunday's Serie A game against Chievo.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:47
Regular
§n][pe® wrote:
> Daily star sux

I think the Star was the first paper to link Rio with United before the WC.

Anyways, the star reckon Fergie had a £10M bid for Ronaldinho rejected last week. And that fergie will come back with £20M for him in the summer.
Thu 09/01/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Spurs being linked with Morientes AGAIN!

And Simon Davies won't go for a deal as crap as that!
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Glenn Hoddle has said that he has one-target on his mind to bring-in to the Spurs attack, but he won't reveal who he is (even though it's got to be Morientes, really!).

And when this new-guy comes-in, it could open the door for Les Ferdinand to leave for Upton Park, as he's still looking for re-assurance on his future at White Hart Lane.

They say other clubs will be interested in Rio's cousin, but Tony Gale (ex-West Ham defender) told SkySports News that he will go for the 'ammers.

Veron has also called people claiming he wants to go back to Italy because of problems with Sir Alex Ferguson a load of "big liars".
And he's also reiterated his desire to remain at Old Trafford.
Brilliant! :)
Fri 10/01/03 at 13:21
Regular
Although, Veron always seems to mention his desire to re-join Lazio if he does leave united.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.