GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They're all against me..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/01/03 at 17:10
Regular
I know this may annoy some of you, but there is no way that any of you will be as annoyed as I am. I posted an article which several users thought was worthy of a GAD, I even spent a long time writing it. Then, the GAD was won by something which I could think up and write in 10 minutes, yet if I were to have posted the same thing one day before (the same thing as the GAD winner posted), I am completely positive that I would not have won it... Sorry about moaning but I really tried this time.

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? threadid=64840&forumid=416
Thats where my post is (04/01/03).
If you want to look at the link, do a backspace before the "threadid" bit, as I had to press the space bar in order to include the link.

Dagnab it.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:24
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Where do they get the money to give away so many games? I think that they sell our games ideas and opinions to developers...
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You read my letter?
Much of it, yes.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:13
Regular
You win some, you lose some.

I wrote a topic a couple of months back that I think is the best I've ever written but it didn't win.

It's no big deal, they're giving away games for free for gods sake.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:10
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Asronaunt is clearly better. It wins any day. It can also be used in all manner of ways. eg:

Astro off you stupid astronaut.
Pass the astroing spoon or I'll shove it up your astroaunt.
Your only suppossed to blow the astronaunty doors off.
You naut my wife?
Frankly my dear, I don't give an astronaunt.
Here's looking at you, astronaunt.
Nobody astronauts' with the Jesus.

It goes on like this.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
No seriously. He said Astronaut.
He had just heard it somewhere and repeated it.
The fool.
Tue 07/01/03 at 21:00
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Arsetronaut? Thats alright, I guess; try "retarded pig farmer"-I nearly got suspended for that one because it made someone cry (I go to school in a rural area). Its ridiculous how teachers threaten to suspend over name-calling, I think suspension should be reserved only for "serious" things like mooning a teacher, or starting a fire.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> some boy called someone an astronaut.

It's an arsetranaut...
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:40
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
I like the way my tagline has degenerated into childish schoolboy insults.
The best insult I ever heard was when some boy called someone an astronaut. As an insult. He got suspended. Oh how I laughed. And cried, simultaneously.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:40
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Having looked at it, it was both a) very unoriginal and b) way too long.

You'll thank me after you hate me for being mean.
Tue 07/01/03 at 18:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Shut up (person who made this thread).

Go play pool for free at candystand.com

No need to win other games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.