GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No FIFA on Gamecube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 21:20
Regular
"0228"
According to a search I made on Special Reserve, FIFA 2006 won't be on the Gamecube. SR have it pencilled in for the PS2, X box, DS, PSP, and PC, but not the Cube. Is this accurate information or are SR just useless?

I can't see why EA wouldn't release it for the Cube, especially as it's the only console where there's no competition from other football games, FIFA is all we have and I didn't buy the 2005 version, I need an update.
Thu 29/09/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Mozzy"
In GAME they are selling the XBOX/PS2 versions for £35 and Cube version for £35. Thats a bit unfair seeing as the Cube version doesn't even have online support.
Thu 29/09/05 at 15:12
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Dringo wrote:

> It WAS, only last week I went in and it was gone :'-(

I popped in their after my court appearance on friday and there was a small stand of Gamecube games.
Thu 29/09/05 at 14:49
Regular
"Beg For Mercy"
EA maybe wont be able to format to ngc because the graphics might be to advanced, But ea is formating all their games to all consoles.
Thu 29/09/05 at 14:14
Regular
"..."
Dringo wrote:
> Nah Game in peterborough does sell Gamecube games. It is on a stand in
> the middle area of the store. It isn't around the edge mind.

It WAS, only last week I went in and it was gone :'-(
Thu 29/09/05 at 14:12
Regular
Nah Game in peterborough does sell Gamecube games. It is on a stand in the middle area of the store. It isn't around the edge mind.
Thu 29/09/05 at 14:06
Regular
"..."
Dringo wrote:
> It's coming out on the Gamecube, tis just SR seem not to support the
> big N anymore.

Not just SR...I went into Game in Peterborough last week and apart from Day Of Reckoning 2, which they'd been taking pre-orders on, they didn't have a single Gamecube item on display. Same with Virgin and HMV...the only other place to buy cvomputer Games in Peterborough town centre are gamestation and John Lewis...
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:23
Regular
It's coming out on the Gamecube, tis just SR seem not to support the big N anymore.
Wed 28/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And it is the best series of football games on the Gamecube due to the absence of Pro Evo, so if you only have a Gamecube and you're a football fan, then I see no reason why you shouldn't buy it.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:33
Regular
"0228"
gimo80 wrote:
> Plus, please don't buy the game! :p

It really isn't that bad. Okay, it may be a bit simplistic, but I don't mind being able to score goals from 35 yards out without trying, it makes me feel clever.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Erm, I just checked on play.com and it's there.

EA have been extremely supportive with Nintendo and despite their games not being necessarily good, at least it adds a bit of mainstream to the console.

Plus, please don't buy the game! :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.